RH1234

Mar 27, 2022
I'll look into it, thanks!

What is the problem? What does your quest log say?

Appreciate all the feedback and glad overall you're enjoying the game. Admittedly the new build has been a hard balancing act, but I'm hoping I can please both fronts, those who want to speed through the game to get to the good stuff and those that want to enjoy the actual game aspect of it. If I fail on that front, I'll like add in a cheat code that will make players level 99 or something.

You might be on the right track with the rear battle view thing I mentioned ;)

Morati (and her family) was one of the options I had on a recent Patron poll, unfortunately jumping straight to level 2 progressions was the winner. I have a lot of ideas though, just hoping we have enough time to fulfil as many as possible ^^
it's black doen't show anything

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
don't know just traviling places and found the quest points but the goblin quest i'm unable to find the location
Sorry, that was my dumb way of wording the question. I meant what platform are you playing on? PC, Android or browser?

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
I cant even open the game, I get a message saying it cant read the property of 'blendMode'. Anyone know how to fix it?

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Appreciate all the feedback and glad overall you're enjoying the game. Admittedly the new build has been a hard balancing act, but I'm hoping I can please both fronts, those who want to speed through the game to get to the good stuff and those that want to enjoy the actual game aspect of it. If I fail on that front, I'll like add in a cheat code that will make players level 99 or something.

You might be on the right track with the rear battle view thing I mentioned ;)

Morati (and her family) was one of the options I had on a recent Patron poll, unfortunately jumping straight to level 2 progressions was the winner. I have a lot of ideas though, just hoping we have enough time to fulfil as many as possible ^^
I am quite glad Titania won heh, she is my favorite. Followed closely by a few others. And well.. I'm certainly glad the outfit options might include some displayed plugs :) They are a very... underrepresented kink in games I've found, especially worn as attire. Sorta wondering if it will be a sign of their corruption/oathbreaking hehe.

And I am glad you have ideas for Morati and her family and certainly absolutely do hope you get the time to implement them all.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld
Mar 28, 2022
Hey! I dont understand how to buy things from merchants. Like, I cant open a shop window in the place I think a merchant is. help?
Edit: Found them Myself. N o help needed anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 1436481

Overview:
Kingdom of Subversion is an adult fantasy rpg, where you take control of a half goblin outcast. Forced into exile from the Kingdom of Lumis, you join forces with the Queen of the rivaling kingdom, Queen Selvana of Umbrus. She grants you new power, that will allow you to subtly infiltrate Lumis and begin to plot its demise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-26
Release Date: 2022-03-25
Developer: Naughty Underworld -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

I can't even open the game. I get an error message saying cant read property of blendModes.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I can't even open the game. I get an error message saying cant read property of blendModes.
I believe I know what this - can you try something for me? Can you go into the folders www/js/plugins and open "KhasAdvancedLighting.js" in notepad/notepad++ and remove all the text inside it?

That will disable the script that is causing the issue (you'll disable the day / night lighting though), but I'm not 100% sure it won't break anything further downstream.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes