rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Probably? I mean it depends on your definition of Harem really, or rather what you expect that means in terms of content.
As in the MC can be in a relationship with all the girls at the same time. Whatever form that relationship is. Since I see corruption as part of the game, even with that, as long as the MC can still end up with all the girls at the end then I would count that as a full harem.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
As in the MC can be in a relationship with all the girls at the same time. Whatever form that relationship is. Since I see corruption as part of the game, even with that, as long as the MC can still end up with all the girls at the end then I would count that as a full harem.
Yeah well you definitely won't have to pick just one character, it's not a romance game after all. Each of the planned endings sees your character becoming lord of a (or multiple) kingdoms so that should give a good indication ^^

Reactions: JapanFreak

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah well you definitely won't have to pick just one character, it's not a romance game after all. Each of the planned endings sees your character becoming lord of a (or multiple) kingdoms so that should give a good indication ^^
Yeah I figured, the premise was pretty clear from the beginning the only concern was the ending, but as long as I can have all the women then it is all good.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if your talking about the power one just sleep at the inn tell night fall are just click on the sun thing .

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
quick summary of my experience (v0.9 or v0.09?) :unsure:

1. The art is really great, one of the best points I can give to the game right now but for me the content (not naughty bits) lacks things to do, I found it boring after a few hours of just walking around or talking to this NPC then this NPC (plus I think the time progresson feature is kinda basic and some times (for me) unnecessary), It lacks side quests/dungeons/exploration and becomes stale very fast on a few hours.

2. The combat is good but there are only a few (rarely) times when you actually do combat and the special abilities (especially Ethereal and Black Souls) are really basic too, Ethereal is rarely used but could be used more in the gameplay itself and of course more unique skills would be interesting too.

In the end I like the game but it needs more work and content, again the art is one of the strong points of the game so far but the gameplay seems basic at least to me.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
quick summary of my experience (v0.9 or v0.09?) :unsure:

1. The art is really great, one of the best points I can give to the game right now but for me the content (not naughty bits) lacks things to do, I found it boring after a few hours of just walking around or talking to this NPC then this NPC (plus I think the time progresson feature is kinda basic and some times (for me) unnecessary), It lacks side quests/dungeons/exploration and becomes stale very fast on a few hours.

2. The combat is good but there are only a few (rarely) times when you actually do combat and the special abilities (especially Ethereal and Black Souls) are really basic too, Ethereal is rarely used but could be used more in the gameplay itself and of course more unique skills would be interesting too.

In the end I like the game but it needs more work and content, again the art is one of the strong points of the game so far but the gameplay seems basic at least to me.
Hopefully the next build which sees focus switch to the rpg economy / mechanics properly fleshed out will help ^^ I wanted a strong foundation before I started going real deep with it, which I think we've now got! :)

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
So is the long term goal, once all the royal court and public members of Lumis are fully corrupted (I'm guessing all powers unlocked on them with all the appropriate scenes), we move on to the latter stage of corrupting Roserra, queen of Lumis?

Apr 5, 2021
So is the long term goal, once all the royal court and public members of Lumis are fully corrupted (I'm guessing all powers unlocked on them with all the appropriate scenes), we move on to the latter stage of corrupting Roserra, queen of Lumis?
that and after corrupting roserra, maybe we can corrupt queens of other kingdoms?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
that and after corrupting roserra, maybe we can corrupt queens of other kingdoms?
Well the corruption of the Royal Court is technically "optional", you'll need to fully corrupt one in order to gain access to Queen Roserra. Queen Roserra's corruption is linked to the main (and end of the) story. Basically the more members of the Royal Court you corrupt the easier it will be to corrupt and defeat Roserra.

Other kingdoms will likely be side quests or even DLC, depending on how things go.

Reactions: SteamPunk777

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
then to corrupt are control her sister ho gave us this power and anyother woman lol.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Rebalancing of RPG Economy

This is kind of the biggy and most likely this biggest block of work.
Sounds like they want to nerf XP gains and also nerf insta killing...
Not only is this an anti feature, but a collosal waste of time compared to giving us more sex scenes and quests.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes