xruen

Aug 18, 2019
Activated the power on shel and in same night started goboe quest, shell scene happened normally, but when talking to goboe she dissapear, cant interact with bed to pass the night and got locked in the inn with no way out, since i saved there had to restart from the beggining, just letting you know, love the game, one of the few games i dont mind restarting on every update, keep up the great work.

Apr 5, 2021
recently tried this game, so far the conversation between mc and other girls is godlike ! hopefully we can get some animated features in the future updates for more immersion, really loving this game so much!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
recently tried this game, so far the conversation between mc and other girls is godlike ! hopefully we can get some animated features in the future updates for more immersion, really loving this game so much!
Glad you have enjoyed it! Hopefully we can reach higher levels of support and start achieving those kind of goals ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: RaidenShogunSama
Apr 5, 2021
did all the power (night visit ) to them
am i done with the v0.9 for now?
titania is the BEST GIRL for me ^^
hopefully this game makes into STEAM , id definitely buy it for sure
most fun game ive played in a while
KoS.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys what's best for FiddleChime? ignore say name or fight ?
Neverminded i finished the quest
Naughty Underworld i don't know what your plans are for fiddlechime but i hope the mc gives her a spanking for the tricks she played on him

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
in the quest line i dont see anything for Lucille but she is in the Memories room how do i start her quest?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
in the quest line i dont see anything for Lucille but she is in the Memories room how do i start her quest?
Go to see Mary (assuming you have completed her quest line) in the small temple in the Trade District. She should be there.

So any chance of a harem in this one?
Probably? I mean it depends on your definition of Harem really, or rather what you expect that means in terms of content.

Reactions: JapanFreak
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes