TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
There will be no hero because the developer is the one who gave us the update, also for the changelog, the update that he give us is slighty different (not sure), it has some content that he added in a month but also without the bug of the Patreon's update. You can ask Naughty Underworld about it since he is the developer.
but why be also no changelog. i can understand not giving us the update since we should not have acess to it, but the changelog is just a bit of text that provides insight & often anticipation (at least for me).

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
but why be also no changelog. i can understand not giving us the update since we should not have acess to it, but the changelog is just a bit of text that provides insight & often anticipation (at least for me).
===============
0.9 Change Log:
===============

Major Changes:
- Each of the Royal Court now have their Pleasure Craving scene available (need to have the power unlocked)
- Speak to them and then select the option in the "Powers" option (you also need to have a room at Lumia booked)

Minor Changes:
- The Potion Shop seller is now active
- The Blacksmith has been expanded
- Resting fully heals you regardless of time of day

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where if your Ethereal power expired while moving through a door it would cause you to be able to walk through walls and get stuck
- Made it so you can no longer skip ahead in Lucille's quest by speaking to Tasha early in Soltare
- Re-jigged the mine cart lava puzzle in Yennay's questline a bit to try and make it more clear
- Also made it so there is one clear answer
- Also fixed a bug where the locked door wasn't reminding the player to use their Ethereal power

Here ya go ^^ The public version will also have the other 5 Lumis NPCs have their Pleasure Craving scenes available.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
===============
0.9 Change Log:
===============

Major Changes:
- Each of the Royal Court now have their Pleasure Craving scene available (need to have the power unlocked)
- Speak to them and then select the option in the "Powers" option (you also need to have a room at Lumia booked)

Minor Changes:

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where if your Ethereal power expired while moving through a door it would cause you to be able to walk through walls and get stuck
- Made it so you can no longer skip ahead in Lucille's quest by speaking to Tasha early in Soltare
- Re-jigged the mine cart lava puzzle in Yennay's questline a bit to try and make it more clear
- Also fixed a bug where the locked door wasn't reminding the player to use their Ethereal power

Here ya go ^^ The public version will also have the other 5 Lumis NPCs have their Pleasure Craving scenes available.
thank you very much ^^

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
sorry for the question

when will the public launch be, will it be this week or at the end of this month?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
sorry for the question

when will the public launch be, will it be this week or at the end of this month?
Don't apologise ^^ And the public build always releases the last Friday of the release month. (Unless delayed for a reason like the Valentines build!)

Reactions: tearju01

Danteparlante.-.

Nov 11, 2021
Alguien tiene la guia del juego, me quede pegado con la perra noble no recuerdo su nombre y la chica duende en su ultimo recuerdo.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
===============
0.9 Change Log:
===============

Major Changes:

Minor Changes:

Bug Fixes:

Btw did you fix the bug where the repeatable events of the girls cause the day & night system to match the event & resulted in night time while it's still morning?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Btw did you fix the bug where the repeatable events of the girls cause the day & night system to match the event & resulted in night time while it's still morning?
Do you mean where the time of day didn't match the current scene? I'll be taking a look at it today, my main concern is the scene replayer, I don't want that to fuck things up for players if they replay the scene.

Mar 29, 2021
I would like to ask, once completed, will Kingdom of Subversion be released on Steam as well, as expected in the future for The wonderful Solarion Project?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I would like to ask, once completed, will Kingdom of Subversion be released on Steam as well, as expected in the future for The wonderful Solarion Project?
I'd actually expect to see a Steam page for KoS very soon! KoS is more demo ready than TSP is at the mo, so I'm looking forward to seeing the reaction to it ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Do you mean where the time of day didn't match the current scene? I'll be taking a look at it today, my main concern is the scene replayer, I don't want that to fuck things up for players if they replay the scene.
Yea that, basically that.

Although i didn't tryout the gallery so i dunno what sort of bugs are already in there.

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
is new update gonna be live today or no? it's the last friday of march or is it gonna be 1 month from now. i dont mind waiting i just came to check.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
0.9 is now public. I had an automated post for patreon, but obviously can't do that here:

0.9 - Hype.png

Major Changes:

- Pleasure Craving scenes for the Royal Court

* Pleasure Craving scenes for Aewen, Shel, Mary, Velexia (Marina coming soon!)

- Speak to them and then select the option in the "Powers" option

Minor Changes:

Major Mechanical Changes:

* Large restructure to combat system:

* Renamed some stats and clarified how they interact in tutorial

* Attack affects melee attacks, and is negated by Defence (Defence 10 = 10% reduced damage from melee attacks)

* Spirit affects magic attacks and is negated by Will (Will 10 = 10% reduced damage from magic attacks)

* Agility affects ranged attacks and is negated by Evasion (Evasion 10 = 10% reduced damage from ranged attacks)

* Only melee attacks can crit for X3 damage (crit chance is flat 20%, though items will affect it in the future)

* Magic attacks have a 20% variance and deal more damage than ranged and melee on average, but now costs mana

* Players can now craft Soul Orbs, by spending Blue Souls and other ingredients

* Soul Orbs grant a variety of effects, such as increasing stats

* Soul Orbs slot into weapons and armour, each weapon / armour item has a certain of empty slots

* Soul Potions will be available in the future, one use items that permanently increase stats too

* They can be made at the bench in Gob's house

Bug Fixes:

Apr 15, 2020
I'd actually expect to see a Steam page for KoS very soon! KoS is more demo ready than TSP is at the mo, so I'm looking forward to seeing the reaction to it ^^
i dunno if this will be your plan or not but it'd be interesting if it turns out the MC's goblin mom isnt dead and is actually the assassin goblin who had to fake that she died. it was actually my first thought of who she was when i saw one of the five was a goblin girl. it'd definitely add to the level of subversion of the game if it turns out you were boning your mum this entire time. plus there could be some competition between her and Titanian over which is the better mum for the MC

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i dunno if this will be your plan or not but it'd be interesting if it turns out the MC's goblin mom isnt dead and is actually the assassin goblin who had to fake that she died. it was actually my first thought of who she was when i saw one of the five was a goblin girl. it'd definitely add to the level of subversion of the game if it turns out you were boning your mum this entire time. plus there could be some competition between her and Titanian over which is the better mum for the MC
It would be the opposite of interesting. Literally 90% of the games on this site are "fuck your mom" games. So it has been done to death.
Moreover, even disregarding this the current actual story is more interesting than what you suggested

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It would be the opposite of interesting. Literally 90% of the games on this site are "fuck your mom" games. So it has been done to death.
Moreover, even disregarding this the current actual story is more interesting than what you suggested
Well that’s more like your takes on the topic. Others would find that interesting.

And since you brought up about 90% of the games on here are incest, why not add it in to attract more players.

Reactions: KermitwithaC

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
How long is this game currently? Is it version 1.0 soon or 0.10
I've been tricked so many times already. Im sick of it

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes