-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Does anyone know the location of each girl and the schedule that you need to be in to see them? The walkthrough only has 4 of them

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know the location of each girl and the schedule that you need to be in to see them? The walkthrough only has 4 of them
Locations.PNG

How long is this game currently? Is it version 1.0 soon or 0.10
I've been tricked so many times already. Im sick of it
It will follow the normal progression of build numbers, so the next one will be 0.10. Game is currently 4/5 hours long I'd say.

Well that’s more like your takes on the topic. Others would find that interesting.

And since you brought up about 90% of the games on here are incest, why not add it in to attract more players.
It would be the opposite of interesting. Literally 90% of the games on this site are "fuck your mom" games. So it has been done to death.
Moreover, even disregarding this the current actual story is more interesting than what you suggested
MC's mother will not be Gobboe. That said she will feature in the game, undecided if she will be anything more than a regular NPC. But there is going to be a whole goblin sub-arc that will feature her in it. (One of the endings I had planned in fact was a "Goblin ending")

bweaves2020

Jan 1, 2020
where does lucille go after talking to mary? i did that step but the next part of the mission won't show up for some reason

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
View attachment 1723173

It will follow the normal progression of build numbers, so the next one will be 0.10. Game is currently 4/5 hours long I'd say.

MC's mother will not be Gobboe. That said she will feature in the game, undecided if she will be anything more than a regular NPC. But there is going to be a whole goblin sub-arc that will feature her in it. (One of the endings I had planned in fact was a "Goblin ending")
Btw i forgot to mention this in 0.8 but looks like it still occured in 0.9. If you do the proposal event with Velexia, MC's sprite will be stuck in a permanent walking animation.

The powers event didn't trigger that bug, only the proposal one.

Reactions: spiritsfoxer321

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well that’s more like your takes on the topic. Others would find that interesting.
That is how opinions work, yes.
He stated his opinion, I stated my opinion.
You can tell they are both opinions because neither of us said "it is a fact that" or "objectively speaking" prefacing the opinion. Thus making it clear that we both understand that our opinion is just an opinion.

As for why even bother stating an opposite opinion... I have too often seen the case where a few people asked for a change to be made to a game, and nobody said anything to counter them, the author caved assuming it was unanimous as nobody said anything.
As such after seeing it happen several times I make sure to counter such suggestions with my own take

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
First time playing today and i must admit this is a pretty amazing game i know the dev has said there wont be any pregnancy in the game but with how much the MC nuts inside everybody he would had sired about a whole town himself, i dont know if that is a good thing or not but i personally would had loved it lmao.

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
when I go to velexia's house in the afternoon, it bugs and keeps walking and you can't get out of there, you always have to restart the game

Sep 21, 2021
As much as I like the game so far, I really hate when devs try to confuse players with misleading version numbers. If it's v0.9, then it means that nine tenths of the game is done. Here? Here it looks like it's ten times less than that.

Why not just call it v0.09 instead? The game is clearly barebones, everyone can see that.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Same problem
That’s an old bug in 0.8, is it still in 0.9?

Anyways, the easy solution is not go to her house after her quest line ever again. She’s at the rich bar in the evening if you wanna met her for the repeated proposal event, but I’m not recommended cuz it’ll put the MC sprite in a permanent walking state. If you want to do a repeated sex scene with her without breaking the game, do the powers scene instead.

Looks like Velexia for some reason is the buggiest NPC in the game at the moment.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
where does lucille go after talking to mary? i did that step but the next part of the mission won't show up for some reason
Town of Soltare, go to the world map and head south, you should see a ! on the map.

Btw i forgot to mention this in 0.8 but looks like it still occured in 0.9. If you do the proposal event with Velexia, MC's sprite will be stuck in a permanent walking animation.

The powers event didn't trigger that bug, only the proposal one.
when I go to velexia's house in the afternoon, it bugs and keeps walking and you can't get out of there, you always have to restart the game

Thanks for the heads up, completely forgot about that bug, will get it resolved.

the battle system has too many errors.
Can you provide some information about these errors? Screenshots? Text? Anything? Are you playing on PC?

As much as I like the game so far, I really hate when devs try to confuse players with misleading version numbers. If it's v0.9, then it means that nine tenths of the game is done. Here? Here it looks like it's ten times less than that.

Why not just call it v0.09 instead? The game is clearly barebones, everyone can see that.
I think you might be confused by how version numbering works. 0.9 does not mean 90% done. It means it's the 9th iteration / major build of the current pre-release project. Devs aren't trying to confuse people, occasionally some people get confused on how version numbering works. I can assure you, this is pretty industry standard format.

where do i book a room in lumia
Speak to Aewen.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes