Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
Yo I found a bug in the pubic fuck scene with Lucille the game just freezes and doesn't respond to anything.

Edit: Just found the same problem with Aewen

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Naughty Underworld While playing v 0.10 I encountered a bit of an event conflict between Titania and Gooboe. What happened is this:
1) I got the first few events with Titania, then I focused on Gobboe for a bit
2) Eventually I got to where I ran from Gobboe's home and got the objective to avoid her for a bit, so I went back to chasing Titania
3) The next Titatnia event was the one where I lose consciousness due to the cold and she finds me, so we spend some time in some caves. I remember that during that time I had a task to find 3 fire wood
At some point while with Titania I got a note from Gobboe. Then later, after having another event with Titania in the cave, I was briefly - very briefly - brought to Gobboe's home (I saw it for about a second), only to immediately get brought back to the cave with Titania. The event with Gobboe was skipped, though the quest was complete anyway and I now have the "Oathbreaker - Gobboe" quest. However, Gobboe's last scene - Gobboe Standing Fuck - is still locked. I went to the Docks and Propositioned Gobboe, but even after that her last scene remians locked on the Memories map.

I think the Gobboe scene should not happen when I am with Titania in order to avoid this conflict.

dkfjdsiohf

Jul 10, 2017
TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined. I keep on getting this error before it even reaches the start screen

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
0.11-Hype.png

Content Changes:
- Titania Level 2 progression added! (Once a day passes it will begin)
- New animations: Titania Mating Press, Titania Valentines Event, Titania Reverse Ride (new scene), Gobboe Pleasure Craving

Major Changes:
- New animation player sorted (this took a lot longer than expected, but the results are very worth it!)

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- Restructured the memory room (included Pleasure Craving & Lust Courage scenes into it)
- The Mountain pass puzzle will now offer a cheat after interacting with the flames 25 times
- Fixed a bug that caused a lock if you visited the forest before getting Vulsha's quest
- Fixed some transfer errors in forest and mountain pass
- Many punctuation fixes

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
View attachment 1888157

Content Changes:
- New animations: Titania Mating Press, Titania Valentines Event, Titania Reverse Ride (new scene), Gobboe Pleasure Craving

Major Changes:
- New animation player sorted (this took a lot longer than expected, but the results are very worth it!)

- Restructured the memory room (included Pleasure Craving & Lust Courage scenes into it)
- The Mountain pass puzzle will now offer a cheat after interacting with the flames 25 times
- Fixed a bug that caused a lock if you visited the forest before getting Vulsha's quest
- Many punctuation fixes
great job, the preview looks good

now to wait 1 month :c

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 1888157

Content Changes:

Major Changes:

- Many punctuation fixes
Will the Morati freedom quest be in 0.12?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 1888157

Content Changes:

Major Changes:

- Many punctuation fixes
wonderfully sexy dragon milf

• Red Heart
Reactions: Carloxxx

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
So how do I get red orbs?
I chose Faith interference, but that seems to have soft locked me as far as I can tell since the Nun isn't fully corruptable yet.
I say soft lock, because as far as I know you can't get red orbs unless you corrupt someone completely maybe. Or I'm wrong.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes