=====================
Content Changes:
- Added a new rear view angle for the Titania Pleasure Craving scene

=====================
0.11 - Changes:
=====================

Content Changes:
- Titania Level 2 progression added!
- New animations: Titania Mating Press, Titania Valentines Event, Titania Reverse Ride (new scene), Gobboe Pleasure Craving

Major Changes:
- New animation player sorted (this took a lot longer than expected, but the results are very worth it!)

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- Restructured the memory room (included Pleasure Craving & Lust Courage scenes into it)
- The Mountain pass puzzle will now offer a cheat after interacting with the flames 25 times
- Fixed a bug that caused a lock if you visited the forest before getting Vulsha's quest
- Fixed some transfer errors in forest and mountain pass
- Many punctuation fixes

Just a small request, if you had experienced trouble with The Solarion Project animations (my other project), could you try this build out and let me know if you also have problems? Since they are running on the same code for animations I want to know if its something deeper inside TSP or not that is causing the issue.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
If this has been asked before, ignore me, but will routines and/or dialog change at all, once a character has been fully corrupted?

Also, animations seem to be working fine. For me, at least. For reference, I was having trouble with animations not playing after a single frame in The Solarion Project, so I don't know what the problem could be, if this is using the same code.

All in all, good shit. I'm always down for a straightforward corruption game.

Reactions: l3igBozz

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020

View attachment 1950828

=====================
0.11.public - Changes:
=====================
Content Changes:
- Added a new rear view angle for the Titania Pleasure Craving scene

=====================
0.11 - Changes:
=====================

Content Changes:
- Titania Level 2 progression added!
- New animations: Titania Mating Press, Titania Valentines Event, Titania Reverse Ride (new scene), Gobboe Pleasure Craving

Major Changes:
- New animation player sorted (this took a lot longer than expected, but the results are very worth it!)

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- Restructured the memory room (included Pleasure Craving & Lust Courage scenes into it)
- The Mountain pass puzzle will now offer a cheat after interacting with the flames 25 times
- Fixed a bug that caused a lock if you visited the forest before getting Vulsha's quest
- Fixed some transfer errors in forest and mountain pass
- Many punctuation fixes

Just a small request, if you had experienced trouble with The Solarion Project animations (my other project), could you try this build out and let me know if you also have problems? Since they are running on the same code for animations I want to know if its something deeper inside TSP or not that is causing the issue.
Saw the Dev's message so Titania's quest wasn't supposed to be a walk in the park, but if its just bandits then I recommend using the same enemy templates from the nun's quest to save time. They're just fodder enemies anyways so there're no needs for variety (unless they play some important roles in the story later?).

As for the animations, no problems so far. This is a different game compare to TSP so even with the same code, the core of the game should be different enough to not be having the same problems as TSP.

Reactions: End15

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If this has been asked before, ignore me, but will routines and/or dialog change at all, once a character has been fully corrupted?

Also, animations seem to be working fine. For me, at least. For reference, I was having trouble with animations not playing after a single frame in The Solarion Project, so I don't know what the problem could be, if this is using the same code.

All in all, good shit. I'm always down for a straightforward corruption game.
Dialogues definitely will be updated (and that's what I'll be doing in 0.12, updating Titania's dialogue and Vulsha). Quite a bit of writing to do, but I feel like it has to be done (and I want to do it!)

Saw the Dev's message so Titania's quest wasn't supposed to be a walk in the park, but if its just bandits then I recommend using the same enemy templates from the nun's quest to save time. They're just fodder enemies anyways so there're no needs for variety (unless they play some important roles in the story later?).

As for the animations, no problems so far. This is a different game compare to TSP so even with the same code, the core of the game should be different enough to not be having the same problems as TSP.
There were going to be some tougher enemies in general (since this is a 2nd level progression) and with extra loot if you manage to succeed. (If you fail Titania was going to rescue you instead). There was going to be some kind of mini-boss too that was going t o have a unique item drop too.

As for TSP / animations, it's a very strange issue, since ultimately they are running the same code on the same engine. It actually seems to be a problem in that specific project playing videos as a whole as it seems to happen just also using the basic RPGM "play video" command too. Thanks for the clarifications guys.

Hent_

Feb 16, 2021
Found a bug i think? Please help (if i can solve it by my self)

edit: just seen the animation, thumbs up for the devs, but is it supposed to be at 1 fps? (i guess it may be my pc, it is kinda trash tbh)

Last edited:

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
The Gallery room is pretty good right now, you forgot(?) to add the Public Scenes tho, but its great right now and feels like the game will have a lot of content

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Found a bug i think? Please help (if i can solve it by my self)

just seen the animation, thumbs up for the devs, but is it supposed to be at 1 fps? (i guess it may be my pc, it is kinda trash tbh)
Hmm perhaps the animation problem isn't just for TSP... Can you press F2? What does the FPS say?

The Gallery room is pretty good right now, you forgot(?) to add the Public Scenes tho, but its great right now and feels like the game will have a lot of content
They are there. And it certainly will! Hopefully we can add even more characters!

PublicScenes.png

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Finished 0.11 great update as always, the last titania scene was awesome, a lore question because maybe im just misremembering it but i thought the Oath was something magical, i thought she couldn't break it by herself so the MC would use some sort of corruption magic along with the sex to bypass that, but their Oath is really just a Oath?

And i'm stuck with a bug, the bed creaking sound didn't disappear after a scene, even closing the game didn't fix it

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes