peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
Ok I am stuck. How do I get past this door? I can not find an answer here, but maybe I am not using the right search terms. I have used the Ethereal power and it still says locked. I have touched the pillars in every combination I can think of and nothing.

So please help View attachment 1952887
you need to light them all up and trust me it gets worse in the next room if you find a solution let me know im stuck on that one

jokuur

May 23, 2019
you need to light them all up and trust me it gets worse in the next room if you find a solution let me know im stuck on that one
why? next room dont have puzzle this puzzle is actually very easy to me comparing to volcano one
the every torch u click on will change the outside torches and the one inside that u touch in this pattern
---[]
[] [] []
---[]
if u click on something on the edge then it will remove torches that arent there, go on and experiment you will understand after few tries

Last edited:

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
as a person who saves a lot, I desperately need more save slots for this game, hope dev adds a lot more in the future. also those animated scenes were so damn good

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
why? next room dont have puzzle this puzzle is actually very easy to me comparing to volcano one
the every torch u click on will change the outside torches and the one inside that u touch in this pattern
---[]
[] [] []
---[]
if u click on something on the edge then it will remove torches that arent there, go on and experiment you will understand after few tries
im talking about the minecart one

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have to say, I am not usually a fan of RPGM games. But I really do like this one. Even though a couple times I felt like an idiot because I could not solve the puzzle.

Keep up the good work Naughty Underworld

jokuur

May 23, 2019
im talking about the minecart one
yeah volcano even i dont understand, i have no idea how u get that last two digits, they tried to give me hints on discord but still dont know

Last edited:

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
With this, one out of ten have been corrupted. Can't wait for the rest to get corrupted, the face-off with the queen, and (hopefully) the backstabbing of the demon queen!

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Volcano riddle sucks. Bruteforced it, answer is 12213, but I still have no idea how I should have find this number.
I get that red orbs mean +1, purple mean 0 and green one mean -1 but thats it. What next?

Count amount of orbs near wall/cave formations? No, there are 7 groups of orbs on screen, near/on wall, and there are only 5 digits in cipher.
Count orbs in rows/columns on a screen? Produces different results depending on how you count them from top/bottom/left/right. But all produce numbewrs different from 12213.
Straight up count orbs on screen in order they present on a pillars, from left to right, and make number from it? Again, no it returns number 11 0 -2 and since there are no way to input -2 its 98000 or 00098, which is again wrong number. Or since numbers are circled it could be 11 0 8 (0 - 2 = 8, since after 0 on a cipher panel goes 9 not -1). Which is again not correct number.
Group orbs in left/right/up/down 'blocks' relatively to the skull pillars near railroad? Again it return 3 1 6 -1, which is again not produces 12213 in any form/combination.

So, whats the correct logic? What am Im missing?

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
! C:\Users\LTWasabi\Downloads\Compressed\Kingdom_of_Subversion_0.11-public.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! C:\Users\LTWasabi\Downloads\Compressed\Kingdom_of_Subversion_0.11-public.rar: Checksum error in Kingdom of Subversion 0.11-public.1\kingdom-of-subversion\www\audio\bgm\LumisDark.rpgmvo. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\LTWasabi\Downloads\Compressed\Kingdom_of_Subversion_0.11-public.rar: Corrupt header is found

archive is corrupted.

Loremaster

Feb 12, 2018
Volcano riddle sucks. Bruteforced it, answer is 12213, but I still have no idea how I should have find this number.
I get that red orbs mean +1, purple mean 0 and green one mean -1 but thats it. What next?

Count amount of orbs near wall/cave formations? No, there are 7 groups of orbs on screen, near/on wall, and there are only 5 digits in cipher.
Count orbs in rows/columns on a screen? Produces different results depending on how you count them from top/bottom/left/right. But all produce numbewrs different from 12213.
Straight up count orbs on screen in order they present on a pillars, from left to right, and make number from it? Again, no it returns number 11 0 -2 and since there are no way to input -2 its 98000 or 00098, which is again wrong number. Or since numbers are circled it could be 11 0 8 (0 - 2 = 8, since after 0 on a cipher panel goes 9 not -1). Which is again not correct number.
Group orbs in left/right/up/down 'blocks' relatively to the skull pillars near railroad? Again it return 3 1 6 -1, which is again not produces 12213 in any form/combination.

It's not well explained but you're supposed to add the orbs that are above/under the different decorations (candle, mirror, etc.) in the order they're shown on the one wall tile at the bottom of the screen. Hell, I don't even know if I've explained it that well myself.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Hopefully this colour coded screenshot will help explain it. In the future I will be changing how this looks visually to better identify what needs to be done.

Reactions: fjxnd

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

View attachment 1950828

=====================
0.11.public - Changes:
=====================
Content Changes:
- Added a new rear view angle for the Titania Pleasure Craving scene

=====================
0.11 - Changes:
=====================

Content Changes:
- Titania Level 2 progression added!
- New animations: Titania Mating Press, Titania Valentines Event, Titania Reverse Ride (new scene), Gobboe Pleasure Craving

Major Changes:
- New animation player sorted (this took a lot longer than expected, but the results are very worth it!)

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- Restructured the memory room (included Pleasure Craving & Lust Courage scenes into it)
- The Mountain pass puzzle will now offer a cheat after interacting with the flames 25 times
- Fixed a bug that caused a lock if you visited the forest before getting Vulsha's quest
- Fixed some transfer errors in forest and mountain pass
- Many punctuation fixes

Just a small request, if you had experienced trouble with The Solarion Project animations (my other project), could you try this build out and let me know if you also have problems? Since they are running on the same code for animations I want to know if its something deeper inside TSP or not that is causing the issue.
nice to see the loveliest dragon in the kingdom getting some more love.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes