LILKEK361

Nov 10, 2021
Hey i am kinda lost a the part where you have to light all the blue flames and when it asked me if i want to cheat the minigame nothing happens. Is there another why to get past the mountains?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hey i am kinda lost a the part where you have to light all the blue flames and when it asked me if i want to cheat the minigame nothing happens. Is there another why to get past the mountains?

When you first walk into the area, touch the top right, then bottom right then middle left.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Loved the oathbreaker scenes for Titania. The final animation was really well done, love how it conveyed her plush thickness. When Morati's quest to become the MC's slave servant comes into effect I'm definitely playing through the whole game again to enjoy the backviews. Very well done!

Reactions: Naughty Underworld

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Will the next update have animations for Vulsha and Morati then, just as this update had some for two characters (Titania and Gobboe)?

Reiken

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, I have a "problem", is it normal that I walk on the top like that whereas going to the second floor ?

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone else get a "�" symbol when people are talking every so often? I'm assuming it's supposed to be some stylized exclamation point or something, but I'm not sure.
Capture.PNG

BattleBattalion

Jul 15, 2022
Came across a bug in the Memory area. When viewing the Lust Courage replays, some characters have this pop up when the main character climaxes. Only happened to a few characters when I'm actually going through and reading. If I F5'd, re-loaded, replayed the scene again and hold spacebar to skip all the words, the climax would play normally and continue with no issue at normal speed.

Bug.png

Reactions: BluexRexy
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes