lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
So I see you've been having trouble with the animation player.
This is the siren's domain uses for zombies retreat etc...
This is the nlt uses for genesis order etc... Altough I think they also use the yanfly one.

Another Important thin is that they preload/cache their animations
here's an image .
And here's a that also has an explanation on why you should cache stuff. Would really recommend giving it a read even if you dont use it.

Hopethis helps.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So I see you've been having trouble with the animation player.
This is the siren's domain uses for zombies retreat etc...
This is the nlt uses for genesis order etc... Altough I think they also use the yanfly one.

Another Important thin is that they preload/cache their animations
here's an image .
And here's a that also has an explanation on why you should cache stuff. Would really recommend giving it a read even if you dont use it.

Hopethis helps.
I was using that animation player originally. However some people experienced lag with it and on top of that it was very restrictive (something like 12 frames per animation before serious lag). Movies generally work better overall because it allows all the frames of the animation.

I'm already using galvs image cache too.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Dumb question, do you plan on updating the dialogue for older scenes for the corrupted girls?
[/
I was using that animation player originally. However some people experienced lag with it and on top of that it was very restrictive (something like 12 frames per animation before serious lag). Movies generally work better overall because it allows all the frames of the animation.

I'm already using galvs image cache too.
nlt games tend to run pretty smooth, have you tried the other one?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What other many bugs are occurring in the game?

Which sex scene?
The first sex scene in her room, where she gives a blowjob.

I also had the same problem in the bathroom scenes.

I just notice that I posted on the wrong game, I was talking about the Salorian project. But I've also encounterd bugs in Kingdom.

Last edited:

nonouser

Sep 25, 2022
can someone tell me how to get past the puzzle in the dungeon where there are 9 torch with blue flame ????

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes