dirani

Jul 6, 2018
There's this many scenes + the Dark Elf Intro (about 5 or so more scenes). It's about 2-3 hours worth of content, if you skim read / skip dialogue.

View attachment 2071480

I think everything is repeatable?

The pleasure cravings require a bit of eventing changes, I'll be working on them for the 0.13 build. (The dialogue is done, just not in the game).

I decided in the end I wanted her freedom quest to be more like the level 2 progressions of the Royal Court, so artist is working on some more scenes!

Ah thanks for letting me know!

I will make sure its added for 0.13!
thx

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
so... does this game have pregnancy and/or birth as well?

or do you just fuck all girls w/o them ever getting pregnant?

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Hmm, I really liked the Titania oathbreaker scene but something seems... off about Vulsha's.
Basically, with Titania it felt like she was genuinely backed into a corner and, if she had kept to her oath, not only would she have likely not been able to be around you anymore but her entire life may have fallen apart. So that moment pushes her to finally cross that line and start spiraling out of control.
With Vulsha, however, while she has done some minor stuff that she wasn't sure was fully legal, it feels like she suddenly just made this massive jump from "enforcer of law" to "eyy fuck that person getting mugged right next to me." I honestly kind of expected her to get another "call to arms" from the queen and you can convince her to brush it off since the last one was a false alarm anyways (in order to keep having sex in an alley), and then eventually take things from there, even getting to the point where she DOES ignore crimes nearby like that.
Basically, it's not bad specifically, but it didn't really feel as good and believable as Titania's oathbreaking scene since she could just stop that mugging in seconds then go back to sex, even while a bit drunk.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
After Corrupting Titania you have the option to go out of the city with her and he's following you. I just have no idea where to go, there's no quest log or anything?>

Ahh, I think it's merely for extra help in battle

Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021
anyone have walkthrough maybe ? can share ?
quest on menu? and all character they're on lumis, royal court character quest can be started when you finished lumis citizen like shel (finishing shel quest will bring you to titania quest), aewen, mary (will bring you to lucile quest), velexia (will bring you to vulsha quest), etc
this far i've observing royal courts character where they're like
morning > afternoon > evening > (idk where they're on night)
Lucile: Homeless man place (behind stable on trade district) > Trade district temple > Grand temple
Yennay: Her Home (castle district) > Library > Gilden Swan (noble inn)
Gobboe: Dock district > Lumia bar > outside Lumia bar
Vulsha: Outside Guard House > Trade District Temple > Lumia Bar
Titania: Front of Her Home (talking to a guard) > Grand Temple > Gilded Swan (noble inn)

Last edited:

balrod18

May 17, 2017
im stuck in the "follow gobboe instructions" quest, any help? i get you have to enter the sewers via the docks on the left, but no progress afterwards

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There's this many scenes + the Dark Elf Intro (about 5 or so more scenes). It's about 2-3 hours worth of content, if you skim read / skip dialogue.

View attachment 2071480

I think everything is repeatable?

The pleasure cravings require a bit of eventing changes, I'll be working on them for the 0.13 build. (The dialogue is done, just not in the game).

I decided in the end I wanted her freedom quest to be more like the level 2 progressions of the Royal Court, so artist is working on some more scenes!

Ah thanks for letting me know!

I will make sure its added for 0.13!
Found another bug, apparently this will happen if you play Vulsha's missionary scene in the galleries 2 or more times.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes