Onigiriyummy

Jul 16, 2021
Just start the game again and it's working fine sometime after the start the game is freezing, but you just need to close and start again! The game did this to me when I started it, but this solves the problem.
fortunately the game work perfectly fine without any issue on my device

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
game is not tough but fighting is kind of annoying unless you insta kill on map plus you dont know how much exp you need

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Its a great game, i enjoy new content of it, but i would like to ask if anyone have a gallery or cg? since the pics are really good and well i would like to see them better

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
How do I correct this error? When I try to view the missions, I get this black screen...
have to try to close and re open the game? sometimes have a little bug that half freezes it, beside that i havent have any trouble at all when i was playing, well almost any one, only at memories replay events

Ezzeh

Sep 9, 2020
have to try to close and re open the game? sometimes have a little bug that half freezes it, beside that i havent have any trouble at all when i was playing, well almost any one, only at memories replay events
I've even reinstalled the game, but still getting the same error... :c

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I've even reinstalled the game, but still getting the same error... :c
really? thats weird... uhm lets hope if any developer could answer you here...or maybe try using compatibility mode when running it, idk sometimes it works, or try to use the ccleaner and pick "java" on cleaner options and that could help, maybe your antivirus delete some files, or windows defender, i had issues with the defender the first time i download a game

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes