Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Not gonna lie chief, Vulsha's oathbreaker doesn't even come close to Titania's. Like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The point is they break their oath. She vowed to deliver justice whenever, where ever, no exceptions. She broke her oath because of MCs corruption of her.

Titanias cheating is irrelevant to the oath breaker storyline. She vowed never to lie, and she did because of MCs corruption.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The point is they break their oath. She vowed to deliver justice whenever, where ever, no exceptions. She broke her oath because of MCs corruption of her.
Im not a great vower, but IMO thats kinda weak 'fall'.
I mean, there was not shown that justice is a big deal for her. Its implies, but it wasnt shown.
Like, her route is "lets go and kill some goblins -> I got poisoned by goblin....how could this happen to me? -> you wassup, lets hangout -> FUCK ME LIKE A WILD ANIMAL!!!!!!!1111 -> literally corrupted". Good goblin - dead goblin is a....weak justice, if justice at all.

For dragon milf it was shown at least, like "I CANT LIE!!!!!!!! I HAVE AN OATH!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME TO LIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! JUST FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in some scenes.

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
Can someone, please, for the love of fucking god, tell me how to find this Titiana bitch? Draw me a goddamn map if you have to. Where is this 3rd location? Is there something I have to do? A certain time of day? Do I need to wear special underwear? I don't fucking get it.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Can someone, please, for the love of fucking god, tell me how to find this Titiana bitch? Draw me a goddamn map if you have to. Where is this 3rd location? Is there something I have to do? A certain time of day? Do I need to wear special underwear? I don't fucking get it.
Whats is that "3rd location"? Her home?!

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
are they lockable and if so can you help me unlock them
can anyone give me a hand finding this scene? View attachment 2091701 . can anyone give me a hand
its Memories on the in game menu, but if you mean the scenes of bottom requiere to finish up the quest of character, have the skill learned, and after it aproach to them in they locations and pick the "powers" option , night visit triggers when you go to inn and rest there, the second one (dont remember the name right now) it could be triggered inmediatly, if not, a message give you the hint of how to trigger it...i hope i could help you

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i used an old save and some of the scenes are lagging like crazy i think is is mostly titians scenes.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I love this last update, i already finish all the content and well my thoughts are this

Memories : good, but need a bug fix since it sometimes trigger a text error and need to restart the game, also need to include the full scene of oath break of the aviable characters. another thing i would like to add its if you unlock all the corruption powers, the scenes are open even if you havent triggered it, so need a fix, at least its my sugestion

Soul Orb: its a good sistem, but attach 2 orbs of same type didnt help much, maybe for later the craft system could include weapon forge, runes or relics to help MC in more ways.

Battle: still i guess isnt the main course of game, but i would like to suggest a new system, maybe another character at another town, MC town, Queens Lair or something to teach you the skills and that way open more events and else, and blue souls could be use to pay for lessons or something else, also the "smash" maybe could set up to a "X" number of times to do a nice/clean/crit hit since isnt a way to know how the attack is gonna end even if you smash your keyboard like crazy.

Exploration: maybe some maps would be able to revisit, like ogre village and more, and after clear up all the path it could open new ways, and the "Teleport" marks could allow you to return home to, instead of use a crafter orb, since black souls arent easy to find, at least i take more than 2 hours to craft all items at least one of each. also monsters item drop sometimes being honest sucks that they dont give you anything beside exp or blue soul, also the run/kill system its fun and easy to farm and pass quick from the map, maybe it could be a way to pick if you want or not to battle some monsters lvl , i mean for a future and more complex game.

Items: uhm well isnt any really usefull around yet. the weapons find and the store are kinda ...idk, pretty common and if youre high lvl and run/kill mobs you can go without a single item and well it make it a bit pointless, maybe some better items and a system or a way to make them included on gameplay could work.

NPC: the events are good, and the way of use "powers" to trigger events with them are great, i cant wait to see more, but like i said, sometimes you wanna re-do some events with them, but need a bit smooth in the scenes, for example i play it on a notebook i have and some scenes(most animated ones) run slow and with the text its laggy, maybe a way to set up the quality to middle, normal, high and etc to be more friendly with any device.

Queen Lair: beside the tutorial, an history line event and talk with prisioner isnt much to do there, so maybe some new events and powers with Moriati would be fun? or a training room with her and some events too to learn more skills or increase any stat by the queen guide? just is a idea.

Town: beside the NPC we already know, and the Royal ones, maybe another events with some random one's , since the city is beign corrupted for example take a look at the gentlemen club we already help to create, or maybe try to make a move with any of the womans that share a table after we invite them some drinks? ...or instead head to another town to meet others, like a blacksmith, or like i said before, some other queen alies, or neutral npc that you can meet, and trigger events, use your powers, learns skills, or get items/weapons or other kind of powers, it could be interesting to spend more playing time.

History: the plot of game its good, but i would like to said this, if you rise up the corruption on city you should be able to unlock or notice some changes, maybe that could be in some way added or included to use your powers, or need some level of corruption to progress with quest of NPC and Royal ones, since you can fullfill the corruption bar, isnt much important, beside to ear red orbs to unlock powers, doesnt feel that it do anything else beside that, also it be more interesting to after some point in corruption quest, the queen or gob give you a report, hint or advice about where or what you should to, to unlock and progress, its more like a way to rework to make it all follow a merged plot instead of individual lines, after all in some point everything should be converge in a line and you need to have corrupted npc and royal, just an idea for future and maybe for the completed version.

well thats what i have to said, i hope doesnt upset or bother anyone , i like the art, the game, the history and else that the developer are showed us, and i just wanna see more, since it has become of my favorite games, i love a lot the characters, scenes and arts, maybe for a complete version later could include a cg gallery to see all of them, and well its nice to see more upcoming updates of this game.

Anyone play and enjoy it, its really friendly to players, and enjoyable, youre gonna love it i give it a 10/10 starts for a still in develepment game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Underworld

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Lovely game so far (just started it today), I really like balance between combat and other activities, I just wondering about 3 things.
1. The not implemented scene with Morati and goblins, some Velexia dialogues (I will decide who you fuck), does this mean that at some point there will be optional sharing?
2. I know it's game about corruption and so on, but will there be some good "happy love" end for some girls, some of them deserve that. :p (and Vulsha is cute)
3. This is kind of connected to previous question, will there be at some point choice how we will go about girls and how we will threat them or it will be linear? If there will be something like that will it be for each girl or globally for all?

Anyway, great game!

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Lovely game so far (just started it today), I really like balance between combat and other activities, I just wondering about 3 things.
1. The not implemented scene with Morati and goblins, some Velexia dialogues (I will decide who you fuck), does this mean that at some point there will be optional sharing?
2. I know it's game about corruption and so on, but will there be some good "happy love" end for some girls, some of them deserve that. :p (and Vulsha is cute)
3. This is kind of connected to previous question, will there be at some point choice how we will go about girls and how we will threat them or it will be linear? If there will be something like that will it be for each girl or globally for all?

Anyway, great game!
Honestly, on point 1, I don't think it will happen. There hasn't been a huge amount of interest shown in that category yet and I'd rather focus the artwork on other things. The project is far from done though so we'll see how it goes in the future.

No happy endings / love. The writing so far really doesn't support this, nor do I have the commitment to write and implement two different options for every character. There will be 4 different endings, one of them "less evil" than the others, but it all pretty much comes down to the royal court serving you at the end.

Not sure I fully understand your last point, sorry!

Can anyone tell me what the code of the 5 digits in the quest on the volcano?

Reactions: petorignat

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
No happy endings / love. The writing so far really doesn't support this...
Yea, I get it, still it would be funny if MC fallen for someone and had change of heart. :p

Not sure I fully understand your last point, sorry!
Last point doesn't matter since, as you said, there will be no choices, only 4 endings. :)
(but if you are curious, what I meant was if there will be choices how good/bad we will treat the girls - I just made typo there and wrote threat :p)

Thx for answers, looking froward for more content :p

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think he will be good to them all. i mean he is a little horny toad lol i mean half goblin. just wondering were are who is mother is tho. p.s the good ending is making the evil queen your sex toy too.

Jul 1, 2022
There's this many scenes + the Dark Elf Intro (about 5 or so more scenes). It's about 2-3 hours worth of content, if you skim read / skip dialogue.

View attachment 2071480

I think everything is repeatable?

The pleasure cravings require a bit of eventing changes, I'll be working on them for the 0.13 build. (The dialogue is done, just not in the game).

I decided in the end I wanted her freedom quest to be more like the level 2 progressions of the Royal Court, so artist is working on some more scenes!

Ah thanks for letting me know!

I will make sure its added for 0.13!
Hello, thanks for replying. I didn't realize that you sent a reply over a while back. What I meant is having all scenes repeatable "in-game" by talking to the character aside from the gallery. Like how summertime saga does it. Great game, glad you made this!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is this normal, or is my dialogue bugged? Is that just supposed to be for surprised?

1666858409990.png

EDIT: also there are quite a few npcs who have no dialogue (like the guy standing next to the bookcase keyhole in library)

Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon108

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
So been looking forward to Mori becoming our personal concubine and servant. Crossing my fingers we can make her be nude all the time in the future XD. Also stirring my imagination to what her quest will be about if we'll run into her mom and open the way for like daughter like mother ;)

While not my most favorite she certainly does have a special place for being the first of this story. And she certainly isn't my least favorite.

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes