katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Friends I just ran into a problem, when I started a new game activate the Morati freedom event from the beginning, complete it and now it turns out that the dialogue is repeated when we give Malekin's sword to Selvana, and it does not allow me to complete yennay's mission, for the moment it would be to reload the game before activating the mission, but I don't think I can fix the problem of repeating the dialogue

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Friends I just ran into a problem, when I started a new game activate the Morati freedom event from the beginning, complete it and now it turns out that the dialogue is repeated when we give Malekin's sword to Selvana, and it does not allow me to complete yennay's mission, for the moment it would be to reload the game before activating the mission, but I don't think I can fix the problem of repeating the dialogue
Well i can suggest 3 options to fix your issue.

OPT1: use a cheat tool to enable/mark the progress of the quest youre doing
OPT2: ask for a save until last point you played (if anyone have one)
OPT3: wait for next version bug of Selvana be solved (I already complete the quest and the same dialog keeps going over and over and its annoying)

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018

OPT3: wait for next version bug of Selvana be solved (I already complete the quest and the same dialog keeps going over and over and its annoying)
Thanks bro, I was going to do the last 2 options, but I'll do the 2nd one later because I already want to go to sleep, and the last game I saved before activating it was before finishing the tutorial :''v

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Is there a way to disable animations during the scenes, I kinda prefer looking at the still art instead? Also, the disable animations option in the settings did nothing so that doesn't work.

Reactions: rddj

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Are the save compatible with every version or do i have to start a new game every time the game get an update?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018

How to do the first option? i can´t seem to modify the stage progression.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Love the new back view on Morati, can't wait to see that explored in new outfits or hopefully none at all or plugged XD.

Shame about Ellebon. But I guess it is greedy to hope to make her end up like Morati. Really cool quest that was btw, really opened the door a crack on one possible ultimate outcome of this all.

Reactions: Skullking654
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes