donaldtrump

Dec 3, 2017
Fixed this by using a teleport crystal. However the event reset and now when I enter the cabin it's all black and I can't see anything.

pampi

Oct 20, 2020
Is Lucille bugged out it tell me to go to the grand temple but she isnt there any time of hour i tried sleeping at inns even checking her house.

shiv88

Nov 17, 2022
how do I unlock the Morati freedom quest? When going back to the castle I can't talk to anyone but the queen

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Does any of the court ladies have Oathbreaker scenes beside Titania?

What about the "fully corrupt" quests? Does anyone beside Aewen already have content?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
all the court people have oath breaker scene's. but only two have there scene's from the court i think. o and i will have to restart because some of the scenes are going slow in both memory rooms and the real in game scenes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
all the court people have oath breaker scene's. but only two have there scene's from the court i think. o and i will have to restart because some of the scenes are going slow in both memory rooms and the real in game scenes
So, what do i need to do to start Lucille, Yenna or Gobboe? So far i have unlocked (and finished) only Titania and Vulsha.
Seeing "NOT YET IMPLEMENTED" again and again with no hints in sight for the others is kind of annoying.

Last edited:

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017
So, what do i need to do to start Lucille, Yenna or Gobboe? So far i have unlocked (and finished) only Titania and Vulsha.
Seeing "NOT YET IMPLEMENTED" again and again with no hints in sight for the others is kind of annoying.
I think, he meant that there are only two oathbreaker scenes implented in the game at the moment. Look through memory room, to understand which scenes you didn't get yet.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes