Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I think, he meant that there are only two oathbreaker scenes implented in the game at the moment. Look through memory room, to understand which scenes you didn't get yet.
There's a Memory Room, where?! :oops: :FacePalm:

edit: Found it, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gork88

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
Is Lucille bugged out it tell me to go to the grand temple but she isnt there any time of hour i tried sleeping at inns even checking her house.
I got the same issue, can't seem to find her in any time of the day. And i don't think it's because it's "not implemented yet" since there's still locked scenes in the memories.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Help. I can't talk with queen in quest "Speak to Queen Selvana" from Corrupt Yennay quest. it's loop with morati route about her father. I want to unluck yennay scene. pls help me :cry:
*morati quest complete already
I have the exact same issue, can't progress any further. Yennay is the only one whose content I haven't finished, and it seems I won't until this gets fixed :(

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Help. I can't talk with queen in quest "Speak to Queen Selvana" from Corrupt Yennay quest. it's loop with morati route about her father. I want to unluck yennay scene. pls help me :cry:
*morati quest complete already
What is this thing about Morati's father? Honestly don't remember ever seeing it.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

0.13-Hype.png

Content Changes:
- Morati Freedom Quest
- Morati added to town & can use corruption powers on her
- Aewen Total Corruption
- updated dialogue for scenes when total corruption reached
- updated pleasure craving dialogue for Titania & Vulsha after reaching oath breaker
- Titania Cowgirl animated
- Velexia Reverse Ride (Lust Courage) animated
- Vulsha Ride (Pleasure Craving) animated

Major Changes:
- New zone added - Twilight, used for Morati's freedom quest and will be heavily expanded in the future
- New skills / skill changes (see minor changes for more info) added
- Includes multi route skills (magic & sword, bow & magic etc)
- Some sword skills now require TP to use. TP is generated by taking damage & using sword skills
- Added new Black Soul Skills:
- Home Teleport, can teleport back to the Soul Forge (TP orbs will eventually be removed)
- Dimension Hop, can move to an area on the map instantaneously (but costs 1/4 MP)
- New items added (note will be reshuffled in the future so not everything is sold in Lumis)

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the cheat for the mountain torch puzzle wasn't activating
- Fixed a bug where Vulsha's oathbreaker quest didn't complete in the journal
- Nerfed Sky Bolt damage
- Buffed all arrow skill damage
- Fixed a bug where Morati would appear outside while in our party as part of her questline (PUBLIC BUILD ADDITION)
- Fixed a bug where the Queen would loop through Morati freedom dialogue (stopping Yennay's questline) (PUBLIC BUILD ADDITION)
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck inside Ellebon's fortress by jumping down (PUBLIC BUILD ADDITION)
- Fixed a bug where dimension hop icon would stick on screen (PUBLIC BUILD ADDITION)

Biarrrra

Nov 9, 2018
Still have problems with animations, namely they are laggy af. Does anyone know how to fix it or disable animations?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question - is it possible to party with anyone beside Moratti or Titania?
I tried it with Vulsha, Gobboe, Lucille or Yenna, but no luck even though the option does exist.

As an aside, just noticed that the MC at lvl 24 has almost the same stats as Titania, at lvl 50.
Scary..... :cool:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.13 public released with some bug fixes

changes from v0.13 alpha:
- Fixed a bug where Morati would appear outside while in our party as part of her questline (PUBLIC BUILD ADDITION)

- Fixed a bug where the Queen would loop through Morati freedom dialogue (stopping Yennay's questline) (PUBLIC BUILD ADDITION)

- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck inside Ellebon's fortress by jumping down (PUBLIC BUILD ADDITION)

- Fixed a bug where dimension hop icon would stick on screen (PUBLIC BUILD ADDITION)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question - is it possible to make repeat visits to Ellebon's fortress after her quest is done?
I've been unable to go farther than Malekin's fort in my later visits to Twilight.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
A bunch of scenes in that gallery break.
I had some issues too, but matter seems to be some stack overflow of things that happens sometimes if you watch several memories scenes in sequence. Reloading the game and trying to rewatch the scene should work fine.

Reactions: Ragingrager

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well mine was not only in the gallory but if i redid the scenes in the game too. slow as heck and some where even on the first play through of it. mybe because i used an old save

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Nice game so far, combat is fairly easy, recovery items are a bit expensive, but I've made enough to buy 6 potions and a tent, so not too bad.

Right now I'm in Soltare, and I keep getting "I'm getting nowhere with this, maybe one of the Queen's powers can help."

The only power I have that I can activate is the Ethereal power, even though I've gotten red skills except for Sense Magic.

Edit: Yup that was it, I went and corrupted Shel some more and bought Sense Magic, lol, and I was wrong, there were several more lust powers to learn....

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes