zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the church is in the market has gravy's out side. the temple is in the first area with the libary all the way.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, these sidequests about a Lost library and goblins from Twilight, they are just placeholders for future versions or is there anything to do related to them?

Also, just noticed there's a "Make Vulsha break her oath (not implemented)" in the list of objectives for the "Corrupt the Royal Court" Quest. Even though "Oathbreaker - Vulsha" IS among the completed Royal Court quests....

Not to mention all the objectives in "Corrupt Citizens of Lumis" are still in the grey-white of unfinished, for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdogawaKonan

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Statues for characters???

So something I'm possibly looking into next year, if you have any interest in getting a STATUE for one (or more) of the characters of any of the projects, now is the time to show it!

No info is collected or stored, except for usual google shenanigans, I will only see your answers

Please give honest answers as this will help decide the best approach for things. Not guaranteeing this will happen either, but right now it would be good to check out interest ^^

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Is it joyplay only? Because many of the animations doest show. I only get Titania oath break and valentine (and foxy intro) for the animations.
Also there's bug crash on elf wife aewen final corruption.
I hope the issue was on joyplay only

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Idk for the others but if you play on JOYPLAY the ONLY animation that works are Titania reverse cowgirl and christmas mating press. Others somehow not working, even if you press on/off the disable animation.
I tested it by removing the webm files and only Titania one that were affected. Others will still on their jpg while Titania got blank screen and an error.
Also got bug error when I'm trying to load my save on pc.
So yeah dev.. Hot fix pls

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Idk for the others but if you play on JOYPLAY the ONLY animation that works are Titania reverse cowgirl and christmas mating press. Others somehow not working, even if you press on/off the disable animation.
I tested it by removing the webm files and only Titania one that were affected. Others will still on their jpg while Titania got blank screen and an error.
Also got bug error when I'm trying to load my save on pc.
So yeah dev.. Hot fix pls
Sorry I won't be making any bug fixes for Joiplay anytime soon. My focus will be on the core game and eventually a proper android / mac port.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yo naughty i know i have ask are said before but will i have to start my game over titania scenes and some other's go really slow lad there laging on dail up. i used an old save from last games.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
yo naughty i know i have ask are said before but will i have to start my game over titania scenes and some other's go really slow lad there laging on dail up. i used an old save from last games.
I'm still looking into this issue. A new save likely won't change anything.

lostmaine

Feb 26, 2020
where are you supposed to find the gobbo gal after finding the idol she sends you out to. ive tried visiting her home at all times of day with no success

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
Any news about the next update ?
I love this game and hope to see more of what's coming. And my preference would be to add more NTRy-ish events like the oath breaker for Titania , I usually hate NTR with a passion but considering the genre of this game ( Corruption ) and the way the dev has played these kind of events beautifuly , i would love to have more those type of events ( Maybe events in the church ( hidden sex type events ) or maybe like going on a trip with one of the heroes camping but with many other soliders , those NTR/hidden sex type events ) and cheers for the dev for an amazing game!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well most love ntr when it's them doing it i guess not when it is being done to them. but thrn it is visversa if you catch my drift. i only want the mc to touch those fine ass honey's lol

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes