Randomguy569

Dec 5, 2022
Just curious any plans to add additional scenes to character which are fully corrupted after all corruption routes are fully implemented? Specifically Titania?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Last Friday of the month.
awesome ....so beside the few things that someone said a few post ago, any other news on the incoming release? ... maybe more story progression or sub characters? or new npc in another towns, or craft? any other towns/dungeons re-visit to farm and found interesting stuff ? like idk party/scene/event system?

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Really interesting! I've played the sci-fi from Naughty Underwolrd and now I'm into this

I just gotta ask out: are the x-scenes animated? It didn't bother me that much in the previous game, the sound design and the art were amazing enough, but it'd be great to have animations.

I see the tag on the thread, but that's not always mathcing the actual content.

Thanks in advance!

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
I know this is a pirate forum but why leak the latest version when it has consistently come out for public release a month after patreon release...? Hurts the dev for no reason other than impatience, smh

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Unrelated question - is it possible to fully corrupt Velexia?

The description on the quest list says "Not Yet Implemented', while the Objectives section tell us to go to the Gilded Swan in the Evening. Same in the "corrupt the citizens of Lumis" list, no "not implemented" warning in the for "fully corrupt the kitsune noblewoman" objective.

So i'm slightly unsure of how things stand or not.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes