tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
The update was 10/10 as always, although now with the complete corruption of velexia the dialogues were not updated as with titania

I liked that we could get rid of her husband,

Hopefully with Titania you can do the same later

:v

regards

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
yeah it's 12213 which is beyond frustrating when you realize that the puzzle actual gives you an incorrect answer
No, it doesn't? The puzzle gave the correct answer, at least in the version where I did it. Haven't checked the newer versions, so no idea if that has changed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
If you are interested in knowing how it actually works.
Red orbs infront of the same object = +1 button press (starting from zero)
Purple orbs infront of the same object = +0 (gets ignored)
Blue orb = -1 buttonpress

There is a little twist on the last button as there is one blue orb above where you actually press the button.
Tbh, I think that puzzle was really well made.
So what about the 3 torches where:
Red flame says add me
Green flame says ignore me
Blue flame says remove me.

And there's 5 different colored orbs:
Blank/dull Green
Shiny Red/Purple
Blank/dull Grey
Shiny Green
Shiny Blue
Besides, there's no tablet that says anything about the orb's color being taken into the account.

Last edited:

Stupidugly

Oct 29, 2020
No, it doesn't? The puzzle gave the correct answer, at least in the version where I did it. Haven't checked the newer versions, so no idea if that has changed.
I wouldn't know previous versions but I do know if follow the directions you will be given the answer 12214 which is rejected

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
yeah it's 12213 which is beyond frustrating when you realize that the puzzle actual gives you an incorrect answer
I just get to that part. I think the password is 12213 instead of 12214 because there is an extra blue torch at the last digit spot, which mean you have to -1 to that digit whichever you count when you input the code.

slayer1091

Mar 9, 2020
I just get to that part. I think the password is 12213 instead of 12214 because there is an extra blue torch at the last digit spot, which mean you have to -1 to that digit whichever you count when you input the code.
when i see that puzzle, i try it lest than a minute and instanly use "dimension hop" to skip it, i am very greatful of that skill

Reactions: tandat99
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes