dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Unrelated question - is it possible to fully corrupt Velexia?

The description on the quest list says "Not Yet Implemented', while the Objectives section tell us to go to the Gilded Swan in the Evening. Same in the "corrupt the citizens of Lumis" list, no "not implemented" warning in the for "fully corrupt the kitsune noblewoman" objective.

So i'm slightly unsure of how things stand or not.
she gets fully corrupted, after you do everything the quest is listed as complete

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
she gets fully corrupted, after you do everything the quest is listed as complete
Well, that's the big issue for me - when i look at it the objective says "go to the Gilded Swan in the Evening and speak to Velexia" - i talk to her and nothing happens, it says she seemed a lot more free after a few glasses of wine but then it leads nowhere. What am i missing?

(There seems to be something about her changing her outfit too, but no idea of where to get those new outfits either)

Edit: mess with the closet to unlock christmas event outfit, should have known...

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Someone wanna throw out a changelog for v14? Be my hero.
Hey all,

The 0.14 build for Kingdom of Subversion is now live!

CKXfz+.png

It features our lovely kitsune noble Velexia! Both her total corruption progression and her christmas event are live in the build!

Thank you all for your very generous support! I'll be looking into ways to give you even more rewards next year!

Content Changes:

- Velexia Total Corruption

- Velexia Christmas Event

- Titania can now be asked to wear red dress & under armour

- Morati can be asked to wear bunny suit

- Velexia can be asked to wear Christmas outfit

- Morati cowgirl scene is now animated

Major Changes:

- Clothing system implemented

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:

- Fixed a bug where other NPCs quests weren't updating properly in the quest log

Dadisnotgay

Aug 25, 2022
love it so far. wish either movement speed was 3x faster or levels were smaller. takes to long to get to point to point.

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
I noticed that the v.0.14 update has the quest log saying to visit Velexia at the Golden Swan in the evening, but nothing new happened, when I decided to stop there at noon, I noticed an unfamiliar dude, talked to him, and it was her husband, Henry. This began the new content. Am I mistaken, or was this a minor error in the hint in the quest menu?

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
is it netorare? or netorase
you can have netorase (aka the sharing kind) if you speak with the elven dude in the restaurant with glasses and white hair & beard. i am not that knowledgable further with it as i am not a fan of sharing my women.

but there is also the third & best kind of NTR which is netori (aka you are the bull that steals the woman). you see it during quests with characters that are in a relationship. it can range from doing stuff hidden while being near the cuck/partner to doing it in his face in front of him having to accept it.
i pray that this great game will give us more netori options as i love them

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes