moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
12213 (speaking from memory here, if that doesn't work remind me which color is to be ignored and which is to be substracted)

Gods, that puzzle looks so much worse now... I definitely prefer the old look.

Reactions: Alexwtfhd1

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
12213 (speaking from memory here, if that doesn't work remind me which color is to be ignored and which is to be substracted)

Gods, that puzzle looks so much worse now... I definitely prefer the old look.
Red flame's to be added, green flame's ignored & blue flame's substracted. So if the statues are meant to be 0 and then the flames in front decides the number I get:
13*20**3***

*0+1, 0+1, 0+1=3(If he wanted us to substract, he should've just used a blue flame)
**0+1, 0-1, 0=0(1-1+0=0)
***0+1, 0+1, 0+1, 0+1=X-1=Y(1+1+1+1-1=3)cause you substract 1 when putting in the fifht & final digit.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Red flame's to be added, green flame's ignored & blue flame's substracted. So if the statues are meant to be 0 and then the flames in front decides the number I get:
13*20**3***

*0+1, 0+1, 0+1=3(If he wanted us to substract, he should've just used a blue flame)
**0+1, 0-1, 0=0(1-1+0=0)
***0+1, 0+1, 0+1, 0+1=X-1=Y(1+1+1+1-1=3)cause you substract 1 when putting in the fifht & final digit.
Yeah, I have NO IDEA how you got 13203:
1 Dark Green Orb with a red flame, so 1
2 Pink Orbs, each with a red flame, so 2 (1+1)
3 Black Orbs, 2 with red flames and 1 with green flame, so 2 (1+1, and the last one is to be ignored)
3 Bright Green Orbs, 2 with red flames and 1 with a blue flame, so 1 (1+1-1)
6 Bright Blue Orbs, 4 with red flames, 1 with blue flame and 1 with green flame, so 3 (1+1+1+1-1, and the last one is to be ignored)
End result:

Or to put it another way:
1 red flame with a Dark Green Orb, 0 green and blue flames with Dark Green Orbs, so 1 total
2 red flames with Pink Orbs 0 green and blue flames with Pink Orbs, so 2 total
2 red flames witrh Black Orbs, 1 green flame with Black Orb, 0 blue flames with Blakc Orbs, so total (1+1, and the third one is to be ignored)
2 red flames with Bright Green Orbs, 0 green flames with Bright Green Orbs, and 1 blue flame with Bright Green Orbs, so 1 total (1+1-1)
4 red flames with Bright Blue Orbs, 1 green flame with Bright Blue Orb, and 1 blue flame with Bright Blue Orb, so 3 total (1+1+1-1, and the last one is to be ignored)

I have no idea how you got 3 on the second number when you have only two Pink orbs with flames in front of them.
I am even more confused by how you got 0 for the fourth number when you have only 3 Bright Green Orbs with flames in front of them.

Dec 6, 2022
I am having trouble extracting with WINRAR, anyone can help?
edit : i am not actually sure the probleme is caused by WINRAR, but my save disapeare after i close the game. (sry for my english)

Last edited:

glassfragment

Mar 9, 2019
I came across a possible bug, not sure if it's already been covered or fixed in version 0.14, as I was still on 0.13 when it happened.
So what happened is I was a point where the next "sleep" would trigger the scene where Gobboe forcibly takes you to her lair (where the MC thinks he's about to be killed).
At the same time I was on Aewen's "live show" scene. So after the live show at the inn, Aewen takes you upstairs to the bedrooms, but then the game gets confused, plays the cutscene where you're sedated and taken to Gobboes lair, but then nothing happens there, and it suddenly cuts back to morning at the inn.

It can be averted by making sure the Gobboe scene is triggered before the Inn show, but still, it might need to be looked at.

Last edited:

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
I cannot complete Gobs 'Big Job' quest:

-Teleported in the armory room and stole the weapons
-Walked through the door in the grand temple and stole their stuff
-But the library has nothing, only a hidden keyhole behind one of the book shelves, "I shouldn't mess with for now" (Can't walk trough it with powers)

What am I missing? Is the grand library not in the noble district?

Glukuo

Aug 26, 2022
I cannot complete Gobs 'Big Job' quest:

-Teleported in the armory room and stole the weapons
-Walked through the door in the grand temple and stole their stuff
-But the library has nothing, only a hidden keyhole behind one of the book shelves, "I shouldn't mess with for now" (Can't walk trough it with powers)

What am I missing? Is the grand library not in the noble district?
Afaik come back at night when the nearby NPC is gone and phase through

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

0.15-Hype.png

Content Changes:
- Shel's Total Corruption Added!
- Velexia Doggy animated
- Vulsha Doggy animated

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where when resting in a tent with a party member would cause 2 MCs to appear
- Fixed a bug where Titania's eyebrows didn't appear in her missionary scene
- Gobboe's abduction event in her progression will now trigger in the trade district like other events. This is to stop conflict of events that happen at night (such as Aewen's final event)
- Fixed (I believe) an issue that caused some scenes to crash with "Maximum call stack size exceeded". Seemed to be caused by Vulsha's moans specifically so they have been removed for now
- Fixed a bug where Morati's repeat doggy image layers were wrong

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes