gusta

Oct 2, 2017
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:378:72)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

so sad I can't play

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
For anyone who may have trouble finding it (as I did) go way down is in the desert-like map
could you tell me how to unlock the area? i have these 3 mounds blocking my way & i have run out of ideas
EDIT: i found out that i didn´t do the yennay, witch quest on that save. quest only appeared after gob material quest. didn´t help tho...

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Seriously? Not even a day and its already been leaked? I wish I could understand the logic of paying to actively hamper a games development.

Due to this I will no longer be replying in this thread. Since my time is the one thing I can actually give patrons.

I'll also be looking into ways of preventing this in the future. Good job, everyone loses. (y)

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Seriously? Not even a day and its already been leaked? I wish I could understand the logic of paying to actively hamper a games development.

Due to this I will no longer be replying in this thread. Since my time is the one thing I can actually give patrons.

I'll also be looking into ways of preventing this in the future. Good job, everyone loses. (y)
Genuinely do wish you the best of luck in finding a solution and I'm sorry you won't be replying anymore. The saddest part is the only way this got leaked was by one of your Patrons.

zekecrazy

Aug 6, 2017
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:378:72)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

so sad I can't play

Try extract this file and place it in www/js/plugins

Last edited:
Reactions: Cute_Sith

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

Completely understandable. Thanks for your time and good luck with the project.

Out of respect, I won't play any update until it's released to the public.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020

View attachment 2344110

Content Changes:
- Shel's Total Corruption Added!
- Velexia Doggy animated
- Vulsha Doggy animated

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where when resting in a tent with a party member would cause 2 MCs to appear
- Fixed a bug where Titania's eyebrows didn't appear in her missionary scene
- Gobboe's abduction event in her progression will now trigger in the trade district like other events. This is to stop conflict of events that happen at night (such as Aewen's final event)
- Fixed (I believe) an issue that caused some scenes to crash with "Maximum call stack size exceeded". Seemed to be caused by Vulsha's moans specifically so they have been removed for now
- Fixed a bug where Morati's repeat doggy image layers were wrong
Velexia froze during her proposition scene (pillow hugging) & you should change the dialogue of that scene a little bit after her corruption cuz MC still asked is the thought of getting caught by her husband excited her, which isn't gonna a thing anymore cuz her husband kicked the bucket.

Reactions: L33tmaster

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

Bit strange you are on here at all if you hate your content being leaked (although understandable to be honest)

Still though, Wish you luck with this game and such.

Reactions: BigBoss

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017

Honestly, this IS a piracy site. I do kinda find it odd that you are at all surprised.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018

i feel bad about that you game has been leaked...i dont mind wait until you give the release to all not patreons, and its kinda sad that you wont reply since i love the game , i just wish to still be able to play it and see more of this in the future... i understand your decision

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes