NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Time to get petty, you can include a random unnecessary file that ranges from 1-X (x = number of Patrons) and then make sure each one you give is given to each of them randomly. This is to catch the leak and then report their ass to Patreon if that's a thing. I respect being petty. I would also suggest attempting to get a Steam release cause I don't do Patreon but every game I play on here that has had a Steam release, I've bought because it's hell of a lot easier to let steam handle the updates than it is to manually download them ea month.
Being petty...on a pirate site? This is going to ultimately cause more harm than good. (Not the steam release but everything prior)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Being petty...on a pirate site? This is going to ultimately cause more harm than good. (Not the steam release but everything prior)
You do realize that I'm not staff. Also wouldn't help really, they'd either create a new acc if anythign happened and that task is legit a lot more effort than it'd be worth. TBH, all preventative measures atm mean fuck all because there are too many people who know how to just break anything the devs do. Hell, companies spend millions on anti-pirate meassures that take as little as the same day to crack. Sure people here may not be that level but the reason there's a dev tag in the first place was pettiness towards a specific dev that tried doing a specific DRM method that we cracked in less than a day during the early days of F95. I did have some not so nice words toward the dev but decided to give advice instead. Also Discord says they're waiting till the game is closer to launch aka they wanna charge like $20+ which = 4+ months of pledges so they want to wait till the games is basically in a done state. I also took the $20 figure out of my own ass guessing so could be more could be less.

theola

Dec 21, 2019
I don't know if some of you guys are intentionally being dubious, or you lot just have comprehension issue. The dev isn't angry it GOT LEAKED, he's angry it got leaked THIS QUICK. There's a difference, afterall, he does share builds here himself.
There are many games here that only got leaked after a week or so, so I understand the dev's anger.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Bit strange you are on here at all if you hate your content being leaked (although understandable to be honest)
Wants the free advertisement cuz he's 100% aware how much this site has helped other devs gain a TON of supporters, but doesnt want the consequences, simple as that

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Seriously? Not even a day and its already been leaked? I wish I could understand the logic of paying to actively hamper a games development.

Due to this I will no longer be replying in this thread. Since my time is the one thing I can actually give patrons.

I'll also be looking into ways of preventing this in the future. Good job, everyone loses. (y)
I know where I am and F95 without a doubt is pushing recognition for a game but I cant help but still feel bad seeing stuff get leaked too quick and devs being pissed about it.

A shame that you wont reply anymore. I remember you answered questions of mine and that was much appreciated. (maybe I hop over to discord)

Nonetheless will keep track of the game and its development.

Godspeed Naughty Underworld

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I don't know if some of you guys are intentionally being dubious, or you lot just have comprehension issue. The dev isn't angry it GOT LEAKED, he's angry it got leaked THIS QUICK. There's a difference, afterall, he does share builds here himself.
There are many games here that only got leaked after a week or so, so I understand the dev's anger.
Still doesn't change the fact that they are on a pirate site... yea game got leaked early but you are on a PIRATE site. Its like complaining about being surrounded by water when ur in the middle of the ocean. The dev knew the risks of having his game on here regardless of if they interact with the community or not. Good will or not, it's a pirate site and its gonna do its purpose.

• Angry
Reactions: Hexanchus and Coren

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Hello, I'm having a stuck queen image while talking to her first after arriving in town.
I can't do so the Morati's quest.
And she doesnt disappear after sleep or reloading my game.
1675036325659.png

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes