Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Just a correction, public release are the last Wednesday of the month, and patreon releases are the last Friday of the month. So KoS public will be released on the 27th.
Is the prostitute town bugged? I have all but the magic aura corruption perk and it tells me I need one of the queen's powers. It would make sense that reading minds would be the right power but it's not working. where can i get red souls/orbs

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well rety starting it agian i have to do that some times then keep doing it mybe a pain but it will start sooner then later lol.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
How i start vulsha questline?
I just finish the noble kitsune quest bit it don't trigger
Sleep in Aewen's inn for a night. Then go out of the inn in the morning.
I have finished all the other quests and noble kitsune latest but that doesn't work with me, no Vulsha around Inn in the morning. I'll appreciate if you could help. Anyone?

Last edited:

BattleBattalion

Jul 15, 2022
thanks another question in the memories where is the first animation of the fox girl? the one where he suck her tits?
Sorry for the late reply. Fox girl doesn't have a tit sucking scene. Her first memory is just seeing her naked. I know the Dragoness has a tit sucking scene though.

bogoss03

Dec 15, 2019
thanks another question in the memories where is the first animation of the fox girl? the one where he suck her tits?
If you're talking about vulsha i dont think its in the memories you need to talk to her next to the guard house during the day to re watch it

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
how much playtime does this one have? oh and does this game have lots of walking? and preggo will be added?

Last edited:

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I have finished all the other quests and noble kitsune latest but that doesn't work with me, no Vulsha around Inn in the morning. I'll appreciate if you could help. Anyone?
Bummer, Vulsha doesn’t trigger even I tried everything. I almost start supporting, glad I didn’t. Crappy game :LOL:

Last edited:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
any solutions to the "Dissable animations" buton not working? (Sorry to keep asking this but it is irritating not to be able to play the game because it frezzes/lags hard every time a scene happens)

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes