JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
Naughty Underworld Just tried the public version of your game (I have progressed till I reached Lumia and did some side quests. Just began working on the 5 civilian NPCs). I must say that it is one of the best RPG adult games out there. Love the story, the variety of NPCs, the pacing, and the combat system. Hats off!

If you ever publish this on steam, I am definitely purchasing it to show my support. Keep rocking and keep growing!

On a related note, the game seems to freeze as soon as I started the first intimate scene with Shel (the orc captain). I closed the game and tried running it again, however it then started to freeze at the loading screen. I had to delete it and reinstall it again for it to work (but the same thing happened again). How do I fix this and continue my game? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: paladino05

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
...why are you guys tagging the Dev when he got assmad for the game leaking too fast and said he isn't going to reply to this thread anymore ? Stop wasting your time tagging him lol

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
...why are you guys tagging the Dev when he got assmad for the game leaking too fast and said he isn't going to reply to this thread anymore ? Stop wasting your time tagging him lol
Most likely in the off chance that the dev would still come around and at least read some comments and take some positivity from it.

Also many peeps just did not read the devs comment I guess.

Reactions: FFTW

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
I have an old pc i can play normal but with the animations my Game Crash what i can do ?
Intel CELERON 847 1,1 GHz 2Mb cache L2
Chipset: Intel SandyBright - 256 MB

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I have an old pc i can play normal but with the animations my Game Crash what i can do ?
Intel CELERON 847 1,1 GHz 2Mb cache L2
Chipset: Intel SandyBright - 256 MB
Even if animations did work they would be very slow on that hardware...

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
When someone share his progres with u but u have a your and dont know how open both

1. I had to open the Game and copy my saving from number 1 to number 5 Cuz he also had number 1 in his save

2. Then I put his global.rpgsave and rename mine to global1.rpgsave together in the save file (Gamefile >www>save)

3. Then his file1.rpgsave replace mine but as i said backup as save5 in the game so i had file5 but it only Works with my global
If u go to the Game u only going to see one save from each global

4. Then i Open the Game again > load> open his save1>i leave the Game open>and go the file www> save > rename my back global.rpgsave and Change his to global2.rpg>then to The game> now thanks to left the Game open his save count as a new Game so i can save his saving in my global file

So i save as save2 inside the game (now u are using other global u going to see your saving not his savings)

This is the only way i find
I notice if u Change the save number in the file
The Game doesnt read It so u need to copy ur save inside the Game to other number for It to work

This Works with solarion projects too.

And i Belive all rpgm games

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well all i do when it comes to save's if the dev has a save in spot one you can always remove there saves and add your's.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes