Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Well version 0.15 went public today with an extra scene with Vulsha for valentines day. Guess we will see if Naughty Underworld is going to update here or not.

Reactions: FFTW

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Heya guys, how much content does this game have? I see it's 1GB+ in size, and for an RPG game that's pretty okay no?
at least three hours of gameplay if you skip most of the text (unless you want to grind for levels)
in terms of scenes, there are a lot.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
newer version released:
v0.15 public (which is newer than v0.15 alpha)

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Can I win the Shel fight in the pit somehow? Or am I guaranteed to lose it no matter what?

PS: Been enjoying the game so far. It is pretty well done.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
This game is a 4.5 out of 5 for me. The best part of it is the number and quality of H-Scenes for sure. For a game that has only been in development for less than a year and a half (as of v0.15) there are plenty of them and they are done and drawn (and animated) really well. The story is also pretty interesting and the characters have some cool designs. My main issues are the fact that many of the questlines are fetch quests, and that while traveling the world there are some things that appear interactable (a rope leading into a hole for example, or a sword in the stone) but actually aren't. Other than those two things though this game is pretty enjoyable, and I definitely recommend it :).

Naughty Underworld There were some bugs and glitches that I hope will be fixed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and I have a couple suggestions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your efforts so far and I hope you continue with this enjoyable game :)

Last edited:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
How get Vulsha to change her outfit? the valentine event has passed, but only her main clothes are in the clothing table Безымянный1r.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just wish the scenes would stop moving so slow and the words hard to fap to a fine ass dragon milf when the scenes are slowed down and some of the others

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes