furry34

Feb 24, 2019
I have encountered a glitch where every time I talk to Selvana, it replays the conversation that occurs after you defeat Malekin. This is stopping me from completing Yennay's quest, as I need to speak with Selvana in order to proceed. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, what do you recommend?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question how to fix the sex scenes with titainas. when i play them are even when i got the new scenes there like laggy as hell and take time to move are show the words.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
dear dev i used my old saves and the dragon milf scenes and i would half o check the others. but some are moving so slow now need help.

mineride

Apr 14, 2019
got a bug which make 2 quest that need to be made in a specific order which fucked my save as i wanted to do the game 'without the fast pass save of f95' (dammit) for the moment :
1668505992093.png
If you do the quest Morati's Freedom before the quest to corrupt Yennah where you need to speak to the queen for some reason, the queen loop the Discussion where you give the sword to her
1668506217851.png
don't know if it was already said but by the search engine, i found no solution for this bug as i look with the previous save, it seems that she will loop this event after finishing the morati's freedom quest.

well full save 0.13 here i come...

edit : the bug also of the loop is also a thing in the full save i've tested. watch out for the bug.

Last edited:

Pin_1407

Sep 22, 2021
Help. I can't talk with queen in quest "Speak to Queen Selvana" from Corrupt Yennay quest. it's loop with morati route about her father. I want to unluck yennay scene. pls help me :cry:
*morati quest complete already

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i got to start over there are scene's that go so slow that i could die before they finish that's how slow they go

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes