Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So been looking forward to Mori becoming our personal concubine and servant.
I mean, yes...but in the same time it would be...suspicious!?
You, as a character, is supposed to "destroy the child, corrupt them all" so having a dark elf as a concubine/servant that will always beg you for a little bit of your dick would be problematic for your quest.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
What's in this update? Please tell me it has another Oath Breaker!
Changelog for 0.13 from itch

Content Changes

- Morati Freedom Quest

- Morati added to town & can use corruption powers on her

- Aewen Total Corruption

- updated dialogue for scenes when total corruption reached

- updated pleasure craving dialogue for Titania & Vulsha after reaching oath breaker

- Titania Cowgirl animated

- Velexia Reverse Ride (Lust Courage) animated

- Vulsha Ride (Pleasure Craving) animated

Major Changes:

- New zone added - Twilight, used for Morati's freedom quest and will be heavily expanded in the future

- New skills / skill changes (see minor changes for more info) added

- Includes multi route skills (magic & sword, bow & magic etc)

- Some sword skills now require TP to use. TP is generated by taking damage & using sword skills

- Added new Black Soul Skills:

- Home Teleport, can teleport back to the Soul Forge (TP orbs will eventually be removed)

- Dimension Hop, can move to an area on the map instantaneously (but costs 1/4 MP)

- New items added (note will be reshuffled in the future so not everything is sold in Lumis)

Minor Changes / Bug Fixes:

- Fixed a bug where the cheat for the mountain torch puzzle wasn't activating

- Fixed a bug where Vulsha's oathbreaker quest didn't complete in the journal

- Nerfed Sky Bolt damage

- Buffed all arrow skill damage

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i am having the same problem with me old save's were if i play some of the scenes they studder and go realy slow.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
love the game hate having to start over because of lagging scenes. also take forever to build up those thinks for skills

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
Hey very quick bug fix, Vulsha Ride (Pleasure Craving) animated - doesn't work, scrolling through dialogue while in gallery doesn't show any image.
Also, you get stuck here and have to press f5 to restart the game when the scene doesn't take you back to it.
Haven't tested doing the event outside of gallery, though.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
here's a full save for v0.13, only one scene doesn't work (listed above) for those who are interested.

By the way, Morati Pleasure Craving (Night Visit power), and Morati Public Fuck scenes don't appear in gallery, if you want to see them, Morati is in the Library at Noon for the Public Fuck scene, and also can be interacted with in a room of the Inn for using the Night Visit/Pleasure Craving power.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I want to play so much... but must resist.
must wait for the release version of v0.13 instead of the alpha.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes