Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
can someone tell me how to get past the puzzle in the dungeon where there are 9 torch with blue flame ????
You have to ignite them all. Pressing one causes the others around it to change. Try until.you.manage to ignite them all, or when asked to skip after a few tries, accept it.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
anyone know where is titania home?
Go to the castle district; it's the house at the right of.the street. Read the signs in front to check whose house is it or go there in the morning; Titania will be talking with a guard in front of it.
If you've already met her.

Reactions: XHunterual

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
is the current content of the games acceptable or is it too short?
There's this many scenes + the Dark Elf Intro (about 5 or so more scenes). It's about 2-3 hours worth of content, if you skim read / skip dialogue.

Scenes.PNG

Hello, I hope you can consider eventually adding all scenes as repeatable events. Thank you very much, great game!
I think everything is repeatable?
Tiiania pleseure craving dialogue seems the same
The pleasure cravings require a bit of eventing changes, I'll be working on them for the 0.13 build. (The dialogue is done, just not in the game).

Lovely, did the Morati freedom quest make it in?
I decided in the end I wanted her freedom quest to be more like the level 2 progressions of the Royal Court, so artist is working on some more scenes!
Corrupt Vulsha didn't get marked after you completed her oathbreaker quest like Titania.

So far this is the only bug of this build, I think. Overall, the rest seems stable.
Ah thanks for letting me know!

Is there an option to disable animations? since they run with lag
I will make sure its added for 0.13!

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
There's this many scenes + the Dark Elf Intro (about 5 or so more scenes). It's about 2-3 hours worth of content, if you skim read / skip dialogue.

View attachment 2071480

I think everything is repeatable?

The pleasure cravings require a bit of eventing changes, I'll be working on them for the 0.13 build. (The dialogue is done, just not in the game).

I decided in the end I wanted her freedom quest to be more like the level 2 progressions of the Royal Court, so artist is working on some more scenes!

Ah thanks for letting me know!

I will make sure its added for 0.13!
I wanted to congratulate you on your work woth this game, and the corruption of the girls.

Titania goes from refusing to say how much she enjoys being with the MC, to giving up to her oath and admitting she loves it, to breaking it and givong in fully to pleasure.

Vulsha takes a different route, first giving her an excuse to be with the protagonist thanks to the lust venom to spending more time together and them finally pushing her to prioritize her wants over justice.

Both routes were great in development nad art, and I wonder if they will be pushed further into corruption.

Were I not broke, I would be supporting you.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I wanted to congratulate you on your work woth this game, and the corruption of the girls.

Titania goes from refusing to say how much she enjoys being with the MC, to giving up to her oath and admitting she loves it, to breaking it and givong in fully to pleasure.

Vulsha takes a different route, first giving her an excuse to be with the protagonist thanks to the lust venom to spending more time together and them finally pushing her to prioritize her wants over justice.

Both routes were great in development nad art, and I wonder if they will be pushed further into corruption.

Were I not broke, I would be supporting you.
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed their progressions! I was worried I wouldn't be able to do a good job with Vulsha after Titania's, but glad the distinction between the two has been recognised, thank you so much for your kind words! ^^

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes