SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Naughty Underworld only issue with the animations was it goes down to 6fps on my game, when i pressed f2 to open the fps tracker. Needs to really be about 20ish or more, ideally 30, for less janky and smoother animation. Not sure if that's possible of course.

Other than that, fantasticcccc update! Short but well worth it. Can't wait for other oath breaking/full corruption quests for Vulsha, etc!

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Finished 0.11 great update as always, the last titania scene was awesome, a lore question because maybe im just misremembering it but i thought the Oath was something magical, i thought she couldn't break it by herself so the MC would use some sort of corruption magic along with the sex to bypass that, but their Oath is really just a Oath?

And i'm stuck with a bug, the bed creaking sound didn't disappear after a scene, even closing the game didn't fix it
There was nothing magical about their oaths, but they do have great significance to them and the general populace, so still quite a big deal.

Replaying a scene with multiple sound effects should sort it out.
short update, but really good. Finally some animations, this game deserves
Hopefully we can sustain with the animations going forward.

Naughty Underworld only issue with the animations was it goes down to 6fps on my game, when i pressed f2 to open the fps tracker. Needs to really be about 20ish or more, ideally 30, for less janky and smoother animation. Not sure if that's possible of course.

Other than that, fantasticcccc update! Short but well worth it. Can't wait for other oath breaking/full corruption quests for Vulsha, etc!
The animation seems really dependent on the person's machine (not even general stats, seems quite random). Hopefully we can get it working flawlessly for everyone. Glad you enjoyed it!

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
I am having a problem with Gob's side quest; when I tried to get the item from the library earlier in the day and it told me that I should not mess with it. I then tried to do the same thing again at night as with the other items, but now the spot says, "It's locked". The same goes for the other locations when you get their items, but the one at the library assumes you went in and locks you out.

tearju01

Feb 7, 2020
this update was 100/10, it was short but it was very good, I hope in the future threesomes can be added

I had the same problem as tsp with the animations, but more than the game I would say it's my pc, it's already a somewhat old pc

Overall, this update was great.

If there are writing errors, it's because I don't speak English, sorry

Reactions: Talosa

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok I am stuck. How do I get past this door? I can not find an answer here, but maybe I am not using the right search terms. I have used the Ethereal power and it still says locked. I have touched the pillars in every combination I can think of and nothing.

So please help Screenshot (9).png

Reactions: kamibell

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
I am having a problem with Gob's side quest; when I tried to get the item from the library earlier in the day and it told me that I should not mess with it. I then tried to do the same thing again at night as with the other items, but now the spot says, "It's locked". The same goes for the other locations when you get their items, but the one at the library assumes you went in and locks you out.
Nevermind, I messed up and I figured it out.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes