misaki002

Apr 28, 2017
Hello,
Currently get this error when I try to run the game on Crossover / Parallels via a Mac. Any suggestions?
Sorry none, as the game wasn't intended to be supported for Macs (just yet).

She will be in the next build 0.7! Releasing end of next month (for patrons) ^^
Does anyone know why i'd be getting this error on startup?
View attachment 3523545
I really wanted to play this so I tried a few things to fix these. It seems that on Mac/Parallels windows the RPG Maker language doesn't defaultly change 'null' values to '0'. As the developer seems to rely on this quite a lot its hard to fix this and am not sure if my fixes will be applicable for next versions or not. Fix should work for v0.24.2. I don't even know if I found all the "incorrect" null handles. Hopefully this helps someone.

If you do get error: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'X.Y' of null" then the easy fix is to open the file where the error was found (the first line of error message contains the name of file and even the line number where it is) in notepad or something like that. Then most of the times you have to add "if (X == null ) { return; }". The X is some kind of property and Y is some attribute or method of that property. Ofc there can be cases when it doesn't fix anything but with at least some programming knowledge I think you can find the correct solution.

To apply my fix download the attached file, unzip it and then put the "www" folder into games main folder. If asked to replace the files choose 'yes'.

View attachment Misaki002_KingdomOfSubversionFix_v0_24_2.7z

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just a qiuck question Bloodhunter is that for the diet warriors. i forget what part that's from but tiger and minarine are two pea's in a pod lol. kinda like the drow sisters.

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
Can't tell if using a save from about seven+ iterations of the game ago is bugging me out or not, where exactly are we suppose to go to prompt the new "fallen" girls content?

Reactions: nonceboi69

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
Can't tell if using a save from about seven+ iterations of the game ago is bugging me out or not, where exactly are we suppose to go to prompt the new "fallen" girls content?
Either the save finally gave out or I missed it, but now after deleting I have a new save in the folder (can't tell where it came from lol) and Titania was waiting to leave the city which prompted new scenes.

Nov 3, 2020
How to unlock fallen court members new scenes for Titania and gogobe? I have already unlocked vulsha and the witch content. Anyone please help please let me know? to make fallen outfit the merchant says to bring women to take measurements how to bring them? Everytime I asked them to come with me they're just waiting for me at the gates. I can't bring them please clear these doubts.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
How to unlock fallen court members new scenes for Titania and gogobe? I have already unlocked vulsha and the witch content. Anyone please help please let me know? to make fallen outfit the merchant says to bring women to take measurements how to bring them? Everytime I asked them to come with me they're just waiting for me at the gates. I can't bring them please clear these doubts.
Titania first fallen scenes is night at gate. DONT say to her come with me. She waiting at gate "cheating" Oberon.
First gobboe fallen if i remembers was in docks morning. second at night at docks. DONT say to her come with me
just talk to them

if you saying these gals come with me then dialogue would be "overwritten"
in others words Narrator: "you fucked, come back tomorrow"

a certain period of time.png

ps. i done already Titania, Vlusha, Gobboe and Yenney fallens scene so i have to wait update. :HideThePain::coffee:

Last edited:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Is by talking to the merchant and then to girls individually selecting "Powers" and then "Outfits".
Still, I don't know how to request to get them naked.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes