Turtlelord15

Dec 29, 2019
anyone else having an issue with after the first time doing the dream event with the elf girl screen goes black whenever I enter the trade area every other area is fine

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
This might be one of a good example of a long content game that still on-going but with a good amount of content unlike certain other games on the site. Its a worth to support

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
how to do?
how to get the naked outfit in the latest update ? anyone ?
how to get the naked outfit got the fallen outfits
https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-subversion-v0-25-1-naughty-underworld.62936/post-14975849

give firelake thumbs up

--------------------------------------------------------------------

does the old version saves work guys ?>dont want to play from the beginning :(
yes, yus

Do you have compressed version? Please because I don't have much space on my pc.
https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-subversion-v0-25-1-naughty-underworld.62936/post-14972304

Lost my save, just wanna see new content. Full save pls?
full save?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here is my think got the dark armor for the dragon milf but it does not show up in outfits and i can't get the others outfits to come up. the thing alsp is i picked outfits for the dragon milf to change and it told her to follow me after i left the outfit powers.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
here is my think got the dark armor for the dragon milf but it does not show up in outfits and i can't get the others outfits to come up. the thing alsp is i picked outfits for the dragon milf to change and it told her to follow me after i left the outfit powers.
put minor Inhibition power up. Come back tomorrow. ( i did press twice minor inhibition come back tomorrow and works after that)
same thing on naked ones but you need to have corruption meter fully up

How did you get fallen one??
how to get the naked outfit got the fallen outfits
fallens scenes open.
3 of them each character

1727772256030.png

well my bar show's that it is not full but every place in town is maxed out am i missing something because the log show's the nune but it's not able to be done
zarqupang you can spam it when helping homeless guy in charity tents
help 3 times, sleep, help 3 times, sleep, rinse repeat to fully corruption bar

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well my bar show's that it is not full but every place in town is maxed out am i missing something because the log show's the nune but it's not able to be done

Sraifer

Jul 12, 2019
I seem to be having an issue when trying to extract the game. I keep getting "The Extraction Operation was not completed" "An unexpected error is preventing the archive from being extracted. Error 0x8096002A: No erroir description available"

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes