Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Lmao Can everyone help me? This is second scene gobboe didn't responed , one guy answer in this back page that she responed in Lumis Dock District in NIGHT but i didn't saw her , i try to find her but didn't . Help me
1727849239981.png
Crap, does this game only put saves in its own folder and not in appdata?
Mostly RPGM games using own folders in game section. (just copy & paste and done)
Some of RPGM game dev using appdata.
Renpy games mostly using appdata.

you just have to adapt which using which
do you know how to make corruption meter fully up, mine its just 90%
help homeless guy. Its endless helping

Last edited:

pomb

Dec 26, 2023
Does anyone have walkthrough or smt like name of land? I dont know exactly quest position

ggippp

Dec 19, 2023
View attachment 4090672

Mostly RPGM games using own folders in game section. (just copy & paste and done)
Some of RPGM game dev using appdata.
Renpy games mostly using appdata.

you just have to adapt which using which

help homeless guy. Its endless helping
damn , it's work , maybe i fotgot this last wooden slab dock , it's so long than my monitor =)))) thanks Kybo

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kybo

iTTzEich

Apr 10, 2024
Im trying that out and still not getting the option. Ive maxxed corruption in all main areas but the bar is not full. Am I missing smth
try to use the girls to the right and corrupt the noble side and then talk to the old man and give him the materials he ask

Jul 26, 2020
Uhh, shouldn't I have more things in the HUD? I'm trying to start another save, skipping the intro and the Moriati stuff.
1727941724852.png

EDIT: It's a resolution bug, if i'm not playing on fullscreen the icons won't appear.

Last edited:

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
anyone got a save mine go corrupted
https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-subversion-v0-25-1-naughty-underworld.62936/post-14976810

Im trying that out and still not getting the option. Ive maxxed corruption in all main areas but the bar is not full. Am I missing smth
if your all Areas are max corrupted, just help homeless = endless corruption

Does anyone have compressed version for 25.1 please share?
whitedevil15820
https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-subversion-v0-25-1-naughty-underworld.62936/post-14972304

Last edited:

Brohach

Sep 5, 2017
I'm not sure if I've missed something but Gobboe is the only character who hasn't got her naked outfit unlocked. I've done all the fallen scenes, gotten all the fallen outfits, and maxed corruption. Anyone know if there's a fix?

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
I started a new Save with 25.1 and cant seem to start the velexia questline. I found the letter while exploring and now the guard doenst let me speak to her. If I try to talk to her in the Church or the restaurant nothing happens ... any ideas what im doing wrong, or how to fix this?

SpinningChaos

Aug 3, 2021
I dunno if I did something wrong, but I got max corruption bar and gobboe's fallen outfit but I can't request to make her naked for some reason? I can make Titania naked tho, so is this just a bug for now or something?

Reactions: Brohach
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes