VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kingdoms: Origins [v0.5b] [M.C Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I wonder if anyone ever mentioned that Queen/Princess Cadia/of Cadia looks almost exactly like Freya from DanMachi in her evil outfit!?

For Easy/Lazy reference:
I did, and calling that an evil outfit earns you a slap on the face. That's her base attire, as to Loki the pants+top, to Hestia the dress with a ribbon, or to Heph the pants+shirt.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I did, and calling that an evil outfit earns you a slap on the face. That's her base attire, as to Loki the pants+top, to Hestia the dress with a ribbon, or to Heph the pants+shirt.
But it IS her Evil outfit! She only wears it in private when she is lewding over Bel aka when she is in her "Evil Perv" mode. In public she is wearing far less revealing clothing in far brighter colors than a Black with Red/Rose trim.

Also, for the record. I am nost saying the Outfit ITSELF is evil. Rather is the outfit Freya wears when she is being evil. Or pervy for that matter.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
But it IS her Evil outfit! She only wears it in private when she is lewding over Bel aka when she is in her "Evil Perv" mode. In public she is wearing far less revealing clothing in far brighter colors than a Black with Red/Rose trim.

Also, for the record. I am nost saying the Outfit ITSELF is evil. Rather is the outfit Freya wears when she is being evil. Or pervy for that matter.
It is her default outfit, she wears it pretty much all the time, because Danmachi is ultra low on designs. Bell has that shitty Columbo coat for 14 volumes now. Also she isn't evil, calling her that is quite a stretch. What she does is tough love, which actually works quite well considering the results.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
It is her default outfit, she wears it pretty much all the time, because Danmachi is ultra low on designs. Bell has that shitty Columbo coat for 14 volumes now. Also she isn't evil, calling her that is quite a stretch. What she does is tough love, which actually works quite well considering the results.
Have you seen any Scene when she is NOT in her house by hereself and or being attended to by that Big muscly guy? She NEVER wears that shit in Public.

As for the evil part. Dude, she MURDERED another GODDESS because that goddess wanted to bone Bel. But oh well I guess I will have to pretend she is a Good person until she tries to kill Hestia for literally the same thing..

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Have you seen any Scene when she is NOT in her house by hereself and or being attended to by that Big muscly guy? She NEVER wears that shit in Public.

As for the evil part. Dude, she MURDERED another GODDESS because that goddess wanted to bone Bel. But oh well I guess I will have to pretend she is a Good person until she tries to kill Hestia for literally the same thing..
I guess you're an anime only, hence why it's so superficial what you know. During vol1, she had that outfit underneath the garbs, but that's because she was in incognito. Freya gathers too much attention wherever she goes with her default beauty. But even in the anime, she wear the same clothes in the two Denatus, which was anything but private. (second Denatus was onscreen in S2)

She didn't murdered Ishtar. Gods can die only a few ways in the lower worlds, one of them is using a divine weapon. She did sent back her to Tenkai, hence the pillar of light. To them, the whole thing is a game with one life, if that runs out, they quit the game permanently, but not die. Also Ishtar tried brainwash, then rape him, then have him killed when it didn't work. Hestia would do pretty much the same. Anyway, it's offtopic so if you wanna talk further about this, DM me.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
*Sees "Abandoned"*
WTF?! Another potentially good visual novel, ruined by negligence.
Been abandoned for a while now. Dev is active on his discord but does different things, he said that one day he might return to Kingdom Origins, but I doubt it will happen any time soon.

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
over 1 year and it has not gotten a update to version 0.6 at least come on i enjoyd the game as i played but the get hit with a stop in the game sucks . dev please return to this game dont abandon this anylonger please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Been abandoned for a while now. Dev is active on his discord but does different things, he said that one day he might return to Kingdom Origins, but I doubt it will happen any time soon.
Not anytime soon, no. I realize I am kind of bumping an old thread here... but I thought least I can do is offer a little explanation. I get a lot of questions and people asking about things, be it twitter, discord, or something entirely third. It was abandoned due to lack of interest from people, I saw some comments about "negligence" but clearly people do not realize we have lives and we work, need to pay bills, food, etc. I was spamming updates as much as I could, but interest was low, support was nearly non existent. Life and bills rolled over me. I have a project I am working on, I didn't publish it anywhere yet but it is certainly something I will not abandon as I spent many days working and writing on story. I've had planned to release a part of this for a ''taste'' to put it that way.

Without any kind of support it is difficult to dedicate yourself to production of these things as they're time consuming and demanding. I can understand when a person points a finger at big time devs here, when they're angry and have absolute right to be when a dev doesn't do update for over a year but keeps withdrawing his patreon funds. And in the end if I have to pick between two things... it wasn't even lack of support, it was lack of interest that ruined my motivation. I simply did not wish to dedicate time I barely have into production of something that does not take the eye of people, and that is reasonable as well... not everything is everyone's cup of tea.

People have different tastes and demands on F95, and that I perfectly understand. Long story short, yes, I do apologize but this project is on a shelf. As I said I have something else I'm working on. Enough of the rambling now from my end.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Not anytime soon, no. I realize I am kind of bumping an old thread here... but I thought least I can do is offer a little explanation. I get a lot of questions and people asking about things, be it twitter, discord, or something entirely third. It was abandoned due to lack of interest from people, I saw some comments about "negligence" but clearly people do not realize we have lives and we work, need to pay bills, food, etc. I was spamming updates as much as I could, but interest was low, support was nearly non existent. Life and bills rolled over me. I have a project I am working on, I didn't publish it anywhere yet but it is certainly something I will not abandon as I spent many days working and writing on story. I've had planned to release a part of this for a ''taste'' to put it that way.

Without any kind of support it is difficult to dedicate yourself to production of these things as they're time consuming and demanding. I can understand when a person points a finger at big time devs here, when they're angry and have absolute right to be when a dev doesn't do update for over a year but keeps withdrawing his patreon funds. And in the end if I have to pick between two things... it wasn't even lack of support, it was lack of interest that ruined my motivation. I simply did not wish to dedicate time I barely have into production of something that does not take the eye of people, and that is reasonable as well... not everything is everyone's cup of tea.

People have different tastes and demands on F95, and that I perfectly understand. Long story short, yes, I do apologize but this project is on a shelf. As I said I have something else I'm working on. Enough of the rambling now from my end.
Sometimes I feel like that too, I can relate with you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
This game has some exceptional taste and style, I hope it comes back some day.

Difficult to say and answer. BUT... the current project I have ongoing, in my signature. ISOR... will be better than this. It has better story in my opinion, it will also have free roam and more.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote