3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You will be a young prince that is not only in the middle of a crisis, but whose road to the throne is less than certain. The kingdom is ravaged by war, schemes, debt, and death among other things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-23
Release Date: 2024-01-23
Developer: Kingmaker F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
Cheat codes

897243_lLjyg1.png 897244_Screenshot_2020-10-29_232316.png 897246_KvD86D.png 897247_Screenshot_2020-10-29_231636.png 897248_Screenshot_2020-10-29_223056.png 897261_Screenshot_2020-10-30_185441.png Screenshot 2020-10-29 224213.png Screenshot_2021-06-04_173122.png

Last edited by a moderator:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I know of a few, have not played them myself, these are the only ones I have heard of.

The below maker has a 3 game series about making a prince.

The below 2 are on playstation 2

Dear My Sun!!

Angel Profile

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Well good luck with the project, its an interesting premise. Dont worry about not being a trained writer/artist etc, as long as you make an effort to improve, most folk here will be patient and supportive. Word of warning though, try not to take too much notice if a few are overly critical of what you produce, if you let those kinds of comments get to you, your going to burn yourself out before you can even get started. Just saying that for future referance though.

Again, good luck, and hope you have fun creating this game of yours. (y)

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I know of a few, have not played them myself, these are the only ones I have heard of.

The below maker has a 3 game series about making a prince.

The below 2 are on playstation 2

Dear My Sun!!

Angel Profile
Thanks a lot! I really, really wanted to play something like those. I'll check them out, although not right now because I have no self control with games hahaha. I'll wait till the end of the year.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
without a proper intro how things work, i have a hard time, keep the standings, every choice i make affect negatively, very rare is positive and what treasure, you are broke always.
I agree I definitely should write a tutorial, just haven't decided exactly how to exactly. I also agree that I should add some events that are just good, even if just a couple. But I do want to make it a bit hard at least to keep everyone happy. The broke part I'm thinking of a way to increase taxes. Thanks for the feedback.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Saw the name of this game and made me think of Pathfinder Kingmaker. That game pissed me off recently lol.
Lol I actually found out about that game after I was trying to search if there was any other game with this name. It looked really good, I might buy it later.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
The first screen of the witch looks like lady death from Fate of Irnia
Yeah I was thinking of that too because Irnia is one of my favorites vn here, and I actually looked for her part to see if the clothes weren't too similar. Because for the character itself I was using the mother in the Adams family as a reference, and also it was the time in which youtube was recommending a bunch of naruto videos when the dead guys come back to life and thought the eyes looked cool.

The thing is that as I was drawing the character I knew I couldn't do the basic witch costume cause it looks anachronistic in the middle ages. And then I tried to think of a different color that would go well of a witch but I'm not sure what would that be. And I don't want to do black because other characters I had in mind also have black clothes. I definitely should revise the character, but might take a while since I'm doing other characters and I'm not planning to do anything with her right now.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Well good luck with the project, its an interesting premise. Dont worry about not being a trained writer/artist etc, as long as you make an effort to improve, most folk here will be patient and supportive. Word of warning though, try not to take too much notice if a few are overly critical of what you produce, if you let those kinds of comments get to you, your going to burn yourself out before you can even get started. Just saying that for future referance though.

Again, good luck, and hope you have fun creating this game of yours. (y)
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. This is the first thing in my life that I actually publish for the world to see and I do tend to get nervous with criticism, but your message really helps so I'lll keep it in mind. Thanks again.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes