3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you got any other bugs you can type here i can let them know.
There is one that the start of the convo only has a O and nothing else.
If I run across it again I will post screen shots of it.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021

Bug fixes
Increased upkeep of knights to 12
Fixed pop exploit.
Fixed bugs regarding screens not closing when opening other menus.
Visual fixes.
Content:
Added a sex scene with the witch and the witch's cauldron. (Makes sense in game)
Added a sex scene involving the roomies (sorta)
Added a regular scene with the Steel Maid
Added a regular scene with the Valkrii
Added a regular scene with the Elven Queen
Added two regular events with the Elven Queen and the younger roomie
Added a regular scene with the elven freewoman
Added 4 regular scenes for the maid
Added courtiers' comments for the Valkrii as she arrives at court
Added a coronation event.
Added a questline of sorts to acquire a brothel.
Added a sex scene with the matron of the brothel
Added two regular scenes with a femboyish squire. Plus an option to increase/reduce the homoeroticism levels.
Minor changes to the first elf-slave event and a new scene.
Made a couple of backgrounds slightly nicer. (I think I finally made some decent backgrounds.)
Gameplay
Most skill checks now work as options in dialogue menus instead of forced "quick events" if that makes sense. Kinda like New Vegas.
The tax screen now shows the amount of gold that you will earn if you increase or decrease them.
Characters present at court are now visible during court events.
Revamped the map. Also I made it scrollable. (This is a test. I might have to reduce the number of provinces because it takes me a couple of seconds to load up the map the first time that I open it.)
Changed how training skills work, reducing the number of options.
Added an achievement-like system in which you can earn different nicknames depending on your feats.
Added a system so characters can have joint storylines.
Added a brothel to the citadel.
Links
PC - MAC

Finally a new update, thanks.

1. I can't get past the scene where the assassins visit in his sleep. It says: "Swordsman skill check failed."
  2. There's a bug when clicking on the maid Ms. Agnes. = fixed with update
  3. There's a bug when I need an answer from the queen (I have 2 and 7.5 affinity), the first choice is "(rhetoric)" the second choice is empty. I can't any of them.
    1. The rhetoric option worked when I had 4 and affinity 10.50625
  4. I asked Agnes to shave, next time it shows a bug and she's still unshaved.
  5. How do you get a questline to acquire a brothel?
  6. I can't build the militia training grounds.

Last edited:

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
i have 25 point in the elf meeting but i can't select the arrange marrage for 10 points options

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 43861, in script
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 43863, in <module>
    kingdomai()
  File "game/code.rpy", line 20178, in kingdomai
    wars[war][1] += 20 - len(pathstocastles[0])
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    kingdomai()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Kingmaker 0.12 0.12
Sat Feb  4 16:17:16 2023

Any ideas on how to fix this one?

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I keep dying at Swordsman skill check failed.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:
    kingdomai()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    kingdomai()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Kingmaker 0.12 0.12
Sat Feb  4 16:17:16 2023

Any ideas on how to fix this one?

Do you have update ? It has less bugs. You should also describe how the bug happened.

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
I can't secure a territory. No log for it, just broken. I've tried securing with or without declaring war but nothing works. I'm using 12.1 and attempting to take the northern territories.

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I can't secure a territory. No log for it, just broken. I've tried securing with or without declaring war but nothing works. I'm using 12.1 and attempting to take the northern territories.
I think conquering other territories on the world map is not possible yet (not sure).

how i am supposed to progress stories?? is there a guide somewhere? i feel stuck at kinda the beginning
While playing you'll trigger events. You need to upgrade your skills, as well as the citadel, buildings, farmland, roads to increase income. Check that you keep positive support (above 0) with the nobility, clergy, merchants and commons. If nobility support is too low they'll send assassins' at night. You can also press the "Back" button to pick a better choice when you have an audience with visitors.

Tip: when the old lady comes to the castle and mentions a witch. You should accept to investigate it, otherwise you can't meet the Witch and make a deal with her.

The brothel can only be unlocked by first finding irregularity in the Treasury Total figure. Some bard will mention it. Then click on the Treasury tab and on the Total number. Then talk to the bald red-head guy (offers loans). He'll tell you about the brothel which will show up on the citadel map (left of the Tanner's District). There's an H-scene with an older adult worker. You can upgrade the brothel, but there's no additional content yet.

There's also cheats: click twice on the throne in the throne-room of the castle. Input "motherlode" and you'll gain 1000 gold. I won't mention the other cheats though.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think conquering other territories on the world map is not possible yet (not sure).

While playing you'll trigger events. You can upgrade your skills, the citadel, buildings, farmland, roads to increase income. Check that you keep positive support (above 0) with the nobility, clergy, merchants and commons. If nobility support is too low they'll send assassins' at night. Tip: if the old lady comes to the castle and mentions a witch. You should accept to investigate it, otherwise you can't meet the Witch.
Based on the story so far I think you can only really wage war against the Elfes

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019

While playing you'll trigger events. You need to upgrade your skills, as well as the citadel, buildings, farmland, roads to increase income. Check that you keep positive support (above 0) with the nobility, clergy, merchants and commons. If nobility support is too low they'll send assassins' at night. You can also press the "Back" button to pick a better choice when you have an audience with visitors.

Tip: when the old lady comes to the castle and mentions a witch. You should accept to investigate it, otherwise you can't meet the Witch and make a deal with her.

The brothel can only be unlocked by first finding irregularity in the Treasury Total figure. Some bard will mention it. Then click on the Treasury tab and on the Total number. Then talk to the bald red-head guy (offers loans). He'll tell you about the brothel which will show up on the citadel map (left of the Tanner's District). There's an H-scene with an older adult worker. You can upgrade the brothel, but there's no additional content yet.

There's also cheats: click twice on the throne in the throne-room of the castle. Input "motherlode" and you'll gain 1000 gold. I won't mention the other cheats though.
I have maxed out most of the structure of the castle level 2 stable and guard and church ... all others are level 3 support is at max, most of skills are level 2 or level 3 i am upgrading stuff outside of castle aswell map and my territories, level 2-3 most of them.... i have brothel level 3 (no image found error kek) i am defending the territory from raids, idk what to do....

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
But I will :p

Here you go for the more interesting ones :

popularkid :
Nobility = 100

Merchants = 100

Commoners = 100

Church = 100

celebrity :
Renown = 1000​

motherlode :
Gold += 1000​

spacemarines :
Training += 500​

spaceartesans :
Equipment += 500​

highspirits :
armies[playerkingdom][4] = 100​
armies[playerkingdom][28] = 100​

2000iq :
Diplomacy = 100​
Rhetoric = 100​
Public_speaking = 100​
Royal_etiquette = 100​
Martial = 100​
Strategy = 100​
Tactics = 100​
Logistics = 100​
Intrigue = 100​
Intelligence = 100​
Scheming = 100​
Lying = 100​
Stewardship = 100​
Administration = 100​
Trade = 100​
Production = 100​
Knowledge = 100​
History = 100​
Linguist = 100​
Medicine = 100​
Athletics = 100​
Endurance = 100​
Strength = 100​
Agility = 100​
Weapons = 100​
Swordsmanship = 100​
Polearms = 100​
Archery = 100​
Animal = 100​
Horsemanship = 100​
Dog_training = 100​
Falconry = 100​
Arts = 100​
Instrument = 100​
Dance = 100​
Poetry = 100​
OldTongue = "LibreBaskerville.ttf"​
DwarvenTongue = "LibreBaskerville.ttf"​
SouthernTongue = "LibreBaskerville.ttf"​
ElvenTongue = "LibreBaskerville.ttf"​
Thanks for this but I can not get the cheats to work, anytime I click on the throne it just moves the convo's along and no cheat window comes up to type in.

Reactions: Arnold95

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I have maxed out most of the structure of the castle level 2 stable and guard and church ... all others are level 3 support is at max, most of skills are level 2 or level 3 i am upgrading stuff outside of castle aswell map and my territories, level 2-3 most of them.... i have brothel level 3 (no image found error kek) i am defending the territory from raids, idk what to do....
Note this game is not finished yet. It does say per character if "You reached the last of the story events" (top left corner).

hddiwc

Dec 11, 2020
Guys, after dancing with the queen, I can't trigger any events. Can you guys explain what I need to do to advance the queen's (dowager) story?

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes