3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Playing 0.12.1 brand new playtrough.
I downloaded it when it first came out and I have no problem with it.

Maybe a bad download, try to download it again and see what happens.
Remember it is stand alone and don't try to overwrite the old one.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
I downloaded it when it first came out and I have no problem with it.

Maybe a bad download, try to download it again and see what happens.
Remember it is stand alone and don't try to overwrite the old one.
tried a total of 3 different downloads (Itch, workupload, mega) still no older maid.
I did not overwrite the old files i created a new folder.
in 0.12.0 i saw the maids icon appear in court but when clicking on it i got an exception
now in 0.12.1 i dont even see the icon.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
tried a total of 3 different downloads (Itch, workupload, mega) still no older maid.
in 0.12.0 i saw the maids icon appear in court but when clicking on it i got an exception
I think the older maid will be available after a certain Event have you tried playing for a bit?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you the king yet and have you got your own personal maid yet?
I think the older maid will be available after a certain Event have you tried playing for a bit?
That is correct.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
Are you the king yet and have you got your own personal maid yet?

That is correct.
i will try it so than! For some reason I remembered that you gain acces to the maid pretty early on. Might been memory from a previous build

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i will try it so than! For some reason I remembered that you gain acces to the maid pretty early on. Might been memory from a previous build
You have to be the king before you get access to her.

Reactions: 00M0R1

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Has the importance of Administration skill been changed? I played a long time ago, and distinctly remember that before a level 2 in that skill would allow you to discover that Lord Casterville has been embezzling money by a question mark appearing in the treasure tab. Now I have trouble getting that to appear. I managed not to fail his skill check when he arrives, and also keep taxes at a low level - if that's important.
Edit: Scratch that. It's the total you need to click now apparently, not a question mark. Also found the related brother questline.

Then I had some other questions about stuff that's new for me in the game. If there's a good summary walkthrough/tips post here, I'd really appreciate a link :)

Regarding the "Flower Knight" and "Steel Maiden". Is it purposeful that you can't train w him, and it's only to craft the narrative for why you would have to resort to training with a female? Also is it obvious how to go about discovering the mystery of what happened to her sword? Just train enough with her and you'll get options to take action?

I'm likewise puzzled by Lord Hugh Graywall. I succeeded in all the checks when he arrived, but have no dialogue options with him. Is is something that would appear way later into the game?

Is there a way to counter the level of provincial support you lose when you draft peasants into your army? What building do you need for the edict that let's you recruit heavier troops?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Has the importance of Administration skill been changed? I played a long time ago, and distinctly remember that before a level 2 in that skill would allow you to discover that Lord Casterville has been embezzling money by a question mark appearing in the treasure tab. Now I have trouble getting that to appear. I managed not to fail his skill check when he arrives, and also keep taxes at a low level - if that's important.

Then I had some other questions about stuff that's new for me in the game. If there's a good summary walkthrough/tips post here, I'd really appreciate a link :)

Regarding the "Flower Knight" and "Steel Maiden". Is it purposeful that you can't train w him, and it's only to craft the narrative for why you would have to resort to training with a female? Also is it obvious how to go about discovering the mystery of what happened to her sword? Just train enough with her and you'll get options to take action?

I'm likewise puzzled by Lord Hugh Graywall. I succeeded in all the checks when he arrived, but have no dialogue options with him. Is is something that would appear way later into the game?

Is there a way to counter the level of provincial support you lose when you draft peasants into your army? What building do you need for the edict that let's you recruit heavier troops?
Better troops used to get avaiable with higher Logistic skills

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I think it is on purpose that you can not train under the flower knight, this pushes you to the steel maiden to train with at a cost.
The cost is not high but its is there and very easy to overcome.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Really enjoy this game and after a year of no contact and the 'abandoned' tag, I like that it bounced back.

I actually enjoy the gameplay elements more than the H-scenes and story. The Crusader Kings and GoT inspirations really shine through.

Anyway, I made fan-art image I made of the Elven Queen using AI. Enjoy and curious to see what's next.

View attachment 2383643
I see you wisely left the hands outside of the pic :p

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Kanis9x

Mar 18, 2020
But I will :p

Here you go for the more interesting ones :

popularkid :
Nobility = 100​
Merchants = 100​
Commoners = 100​
Church = 100​