3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Try and click on the over world map and any other icon top middle.
World map work, but even in camp i can't skip time. And yes even in camp i for some reason have throne. Don't know if I need to mention it, but before day 57 i had second fight against valkyrii and resolved peacefuly.
1676658332887.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
World map work, but even in camp i can't skip time. And yes even in camp i for some reason have throne. Don't know if I need to mention it, but before day 57 i had second fight against valkyrii and resolved peacefuly.
View attachment 2397946
Looks like you may have a bad download, try and download again and see what happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anybody tell me how do i gain more levies too train troops with? Thanks.
You recruit them and then train them up to what you want.
You can move your outside came to a new area and recruit then move back and go in to the castle and train them for what you want them to do.
You can do this in all 5 states you own. You get the most from the middle area but you will need to wait a day or two before doing it again so it can refill.
You also need to work on your fort and bring it up to max on all buildings for the best results.

1. You must be on the world map to recruit and in your castle to assign them to what you want them to do.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
May 31, 2017
How can you open the army menu? Like should i double click on the army or hold it or what (im talking abou the army on main map) its hard because the screen always keep moving

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can you open the army menu? Like should i double click on the army or hold it or what (im talking abou the army on main map) its hard because the screen always keep moving
The army in while you are in the castle, click on 1 then 2 and 3 allows you to move from the castle to the army or vice versa.
Kingmaker 2023-02-21 09-42-54-60.jpg

To move your army you need to be on the world map and left click and hold down the button on the icon and drag it to where you want to go.

You can not fight on others land but you can fight on your own land if there is the fire icon on it, just drag your Icon there and fight. Kingmaker 2023-02-21 09-44-55-51.jpg
Right now I don't have a conflict so can't show the fire icon but you can tell when you go look, you get a hint that something is going on like when sitting on the throne doing the lands business.

May 31, 2017
The army in while you are in the castle, click on 1 then 2 and 3 allows you to move from the castle to the army or vice versa.
View attachment 2406911

To move your army you need to be on the world map and left click and hold down the button on the icon and drag it to where you want to go.

You can not fight on others land but you can fight on your own land if there is the fire icon on it, just drag your Icon there and fight. View attachment 2406918
Right now I don't have a conflict so can't show the fire icon but you can tell when you go look, you get a hint that something is going on like when sitting on the throne doing the lands business.
Thanks for the reply it helped alot , how about the interface which bring up the army ui that lets you join them or lead them and stuff do you know about it and thanks a lot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply it helped alot , how about the interface which bring up the army ui that lets you join them or lead them and stuff do you know about it and thanks a lot
Yes it allows you the MC to join the army and lead them to battle, while in camp you have some options for training MC.

It also allows you to recruit more troops and to move troops to the area your in.
Kingmaker 2023-02-21 12-25-38-85.jpg
To move the troops to your army you must be in your castle and use that to move troops around.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hello, anyone know how to tax church? I always get bad events after implement it.
I have never touch the taxes and left them where they were from the start.
After you get them or all groups to max out support then you can slowly raise there taxes.
Just raise it up a little at a time keeping it as low as you can so not to lower there support more than you can raise there support.

Reactions: dokodesuka

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
okey so here are my thoughts, comments and questions.

1. this game has potential, the story is meh (it's predictable and the whole mage thing could have been implemented a lot smoother)
2. What in the world do i have to do to increase the pop stability? it starts with 50 which is nice but as you recruit it starts going down and down and down and the passive keeps telling me it's 0. so how can i improve that?
3. i can secure territories. great. i have tried. sending army with soldiers, without soldiers, sending army to enemy castles, sending army well you get my point? how do i actually start gaining ground?
4. as long as your stats in orator and rhetoric are maxed the church event is a joke, you even gain renown by being a good speaker.
5. i'm happy that the person in charge has started adding things like prisoners but doing anything with that keeps prompting an error message. release them Error, kill them error, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THEM.
6. the quests with the characters come so early that generally, unless u target those things in advance there is no way to pass them. either give me an option when to meet them or... add a quest system which will let me know when things happen and what skills i would need maybe.

again great game with awesome potential hope you keep at it. o7

Reactions: kidderyao

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
hello, anyone know how to tax church? I always get bad events after implement it.
under decree you have an option to tax the church. after you do, an event will come where you can either walk back your choice or double down. if your rhetoric is maxed you should be able to debate the church and get even a bit of renown from that event. :D

then don't forget to set the church tax in the bag cat. (honestly the church is insane. it has like 1mil per month on lowest setting so yeah. :D)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Activate the royal option in the content menu and then right click the portrait of the characters in the court menu to change your relationship with them.
I had not even noticed content menu existed. I suggest that when you start a new game, it would prompt you to set initial content settings.

also, what court menu?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
route.png

KingmakerVN you are asked to choose between Elizabeth, Kathrine, or neither the first time you meet them. I think it should really give the option to get to know them a bit first before deciding which one.

Sankfang

May 9, 2020
After starting the game the first time and messing up how characters address each other - is there a way to change it? Is it located somewhere in the code I can change?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 2423622

KingmakerVN you are asked to choose between Elizabeth, Kathrine, or neither the first time you meet them. I think it should really give the option to get to know them a bit first before deciding which one.
normally i would agree, however you're ignoring the political nature of this. it's a political marriage being pushed by their father. i would hope and assume that there would be an allowance to get to know them later after initial refusal. and as the other guy said getting them both in certain circumstances. but the political nature of this proposal should remain due to the possibility it may tie into the plot of who killed your father and older brother later on.

Reactions: kidderyao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Game has a discord server (not listed on OP)

normally i would agree, however you're ignoring the political nature of this. it's a political marriage being pushed by their father. i would hope and assume that there would be an allowance to get to know them later after initial refusal. and as the other guy said getting them both in certain circumstances. but the political nature of this proposal should remain due to the possibility it may tie into the plot of who killed your father and older brother later on.
The father is explicitly letting you choose which of his daughters to marry.
I don't see any political reason why he won't let you get to know both daughters for a bit before deciding which one.
Only outright refusal should really be political.
alright, so what are the characters you can hook up with, i know of the valkrii, the sword lady, the sister (partially, cant do much yet), mother, witch, elf and dowager queen? never got dowager queen to pop up like ever and my betrothed flag is still -1 o no idea wtf is going on cuz neither elf nor dowager is appearing...

anyone got the codes for the scenes? although the scene codes dont seem to do anything on the throne. tried for example, director elfstg3, director enter elfstg3, directorelfstg3 and elfstg3 and still nothing
fun fact. dowagar queen is a real world term

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes