3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, I remember this game way back when. Hope the dev can come back with consistent updates because this game has a lot of potential.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Man, I can't believe it's alive again! I really thought this one had gone off to the big storeroom of squandered potential in the sky.

Wonder if it'd be better to wait for a 12.1 hotfix, though, sounds like there's a few bugs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does any one here have an itch.io account and can post the problems there please.
Dev does not come here any more or has not shown up since the update.

RobotBits

May 17, 2020
the game asked me to choose the relation ship between the characters and I, and I have typed something wrong but I can't go back and change it. Nor can i restart the game to make the decision, anyone know how to fix that problem? do i got to go into the files and change the relation my self, and if yes how?

edit- nvm i figured out how to fix the problem u just gotta right click the figure on the court menu

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
this game is confusing as fuck tbh. There's seemingly a decent amount of content but IMO a lack of tutorials in mechanics.

Reactions: Randomkot

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
I skipped over the Landlady/Roommate part and now their relationship to me is blank. Thats fine, normally I'd just rollback or load a previous save, but for whatever reason it doesn't appear again. Even after starting a new game entirely it doesn't show up. Is there a way to fix this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I skipped over the Landlady/Roommate part and now their relationship to me is blank. Thats fine, normally I'd just rollback or load a previous save, but for whatever reason it doesn't appear again. Even after starting a new game entirely it doesn't show up. Is there a way to fix this?
apply the roles again manually, tis was explained atleast a dozen times in this thread already

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
He is aware of the bug and he said he will post the fix soon.
There are other bugs than that one, I hope they all get fixed because I really like this game.
I was getting ready to support the dev and was just waiting on 1 more update when he or she disappeared for a year.
Will wait now and see how often this gets updated.

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
There are other bugs than that one, I hope they all get fixed because I really like this game.
I was getting ready to support the dev and was just waiting on 1 more update when he or she disappeared for a year.
Will wait now and see how often this gets updated.
If you got any other bugs you can type here i can let them know.

Last edited:

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Came across this while clicking on Agnes during the night.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29864, in script
    if Oldm_Affinity > 10:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29864, in <module>
    if Oldm_Affinity > 10:
NameError: name 'Oldm_Affinity' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29864, in script
    if Oldm_Affinity > 10:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29864, in <module>
    if Oldm_Affinity > 10:
NameError: name 'Oldm_Affinity' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Kingmaker 0.12 0.12
Fri Feb  3 10:39:38 2023

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
i keep getting this odd bug where after a court, it suddenly transition or Ursa's talk which then followed by the map where i cant click anything

Dec 17, 2017
Got nervous when i saw this one getting the abandoned tag here. glad to see this one is still ebing worked on! I have only played a little (so i wont burn myself out on this game) but it was enough to make me very interested and hoping this one will be finished one day. ^^

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes