3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

beertech

Jun 17, 2022
I encountered a problem with the old maid where after mc has sex with her for the first time, the other events were impossible to trigger as the button that was suppose to show at night on the right side 'court' bar never shows up.
I played around with variables a bit and found that changing the variable "oldmCon" to true fixed the issue and now I can trigger old maid's event easily.
I don't know if this has been reported but if anyone else is having the same problem they can my solution.
i thought is was only one scene :LOL: ty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
5 more days and this will get the abandoned tag because the dev's last post here was Jan and the last post on patreon was May 9.

• Sad
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just because F95 Tags a game doesn't mean it really is abondened, before the last release the game was taaged abondened aswell
Yes but this time there is no contact from the dev and it hits the 90 day mark tomorrow.
The dev use to make a post every 30 days or so but not now.

90 days no update or dev contact the abandoned tag goes up.
18 months and no update no matter how active the dev is the abandoned tag goes up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes but this time there is no contact from the dev and it hits the 90 day mark tomorrow.
The dev use to make a post every 30 days or so but not now.

90 days no update or dev contact the abandoned tag goes up.
18 months and no update no matter how active the dev is the abandoned tag goes up.
I won't argue about the application of the tag as it might be justified, just saying that the tag doesn't make it right, until the Patreon is closed or the Dev actually says it's abondened there is a chance that he is just once again in hiding working on the Update... he isn't the most communicative Dev sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I won't argue about the application of the tag as it might be justified, just saying that the tag doesn't make it right, until the Patreon is closed or the Dev actually says it's abondened there is a chance that he is just once again in hiding working on the Update... he isn't the most communicative Dev sadly.
True but a once a month note or 2 will keep patreons whereas nothing for over 90 days tend to lose patreons.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Last time this happened, the dev came back in a flurry of updates and community attention. I don't think it's abandoned yet, but these bursts of inactivity are definitely not a good sign for the longevity of the game.

stking

Oct 31, 2017
Just checking in to see if any new news on this game. Hopefully the dev isn't giving up though a reinsurance "I'm still alive and working away at the game" would always be welcomed haha

Reactions: Orlox

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I wasn't expecting this to be abandoned, dev seemed ambitious and excited and it was a fun game. Anyone knows dev's origin? Ukrainian, Russian?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last time dev was seen here is back in Jan. and on all the other sites it was may 9, no news on what happen but I really like this game and it had a great start.
There is a discord link but I don't use discord so if someone could log on and see if there is any info it would be great.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sadly it's not uncommon for the Dev to go completly radio silence and hiding in his cellar until he pops up again any day and droping an Update, which actually represents the time he went hiding.... though I am worried aswell since this time it's simply to much and the last release was a buggy mess.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There is a discord link but I don't use discord so if someone could log on and see if there is any info it would be great.
Checked his discord and members in there are mostly clueless like us. Dev last seen in Discord at May 2022. Some patron members are saying that he's very busy in real life and working in the game only in his free time and he will return with a big update.

So current situation looks a little bleak, but I hope they are right and he comes back.

• Sad
Reactions: Orlox and a1fox3

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
Checked his discord and members in there are mostly clueless like us. Dev last seen in Discord at May 2022. Some patron members are saying that he's very busy in real life and working in the game only in his free time and he will return with a big update.

So current situation looks a little bleak, but I hope they are right and he comes back.
sounds rough. An unfortunate nature of projects like these

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes