• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Falorm XV

Nov 6, 2019
Is there a skip time button ?
maxed out combat skills and the ones you can train in army camp now stuck as no way to pass time to end day to move army .
stuck in elf lands. Things look bleak as for my 30 hc are 1 step away from being pin cushions
oh and the maid is missing after the first night scene is that supposed to happen ?

Last edited:

Falorm XV

Nov 6, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 39039, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 39042, in <module>
kingdomai()
File "game/code.rpy", line 17723, in kingdomai
wars[war][1] += 20 - len(pathstocastles[0])
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
kingdomai()
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Kingmaker 0.11.4 0.11.4
Thu Jan 20 14:10:11 2022

war broke the game (0_0?)

Reactions: B10

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
After night events with Agatha or Rosalyn, the next day Rosalyn and Queen Anne are unavailable in court. Is that suppose to be so?

Also, how "possible monthly income" works? Does it depend on one of the skills? I build many structures with quite high possible monthly income, but still lose a lot more on monthly upkeep.

Last edited:

BT234

Sep 10, 2018
BUG sending troops but challenging the commander in 1v1 screws up your troops for any future fights

Bazooka171

Oct 8, 2019
The game is great and have a lot of potential however the saving and loading bug and other bugs takes away the fun in playing it, which without the bugs it's a awesome game.
Just some feedback to the dev. Hope it helps.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
After spending time teaching Ellyn to read, are there any further events with her and if so, how do you trigger them?

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Alright, I have maxed out the support of my people. Kept us in the green and repelled all manner of raids and armies with my elven queen, I mostly side with the merchants to increase our wealth as I pour it back to the kingdom and infrastructure. Now... how do I make the people love me as they mostly fear me and it may be due to my greedy decisions... but I ensured that the people are all fed and the roads safe as well as keeping taxes low enough to make bank.

I am now planning to expand our territory, but bordering all 4 nations make me want to make a huge army first before I even attack.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alright, I have maxed out the support of my people. Kept us in the green and repelled all manner of raids and armies with my elven queen, I mostly side with the merchants to increase our wealth as I pour it back to the kingdom and infrastructure. Now... how do I make the people love me as they mostly fear me and it may be due to my greedy decisions... but I ensured that the people are all fed and the roads safe as well as keeping taxes low enough to make bank.

I am now planning to expand our territory, but bordering all 4 nations make me want to make a huge army first before I even attack.
Haven't checked with all the possible court Events in the latest Version, but in the previous Update buying food dureing a famine (200 Gold) would raise your affinity, grant you great favor with commoners and small favor with the merchants

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
i got this error while i was out stoping a raid , i stopped the raid and did not have the energy points to go back so i slept now when i open the map i get the error so i cant go back to my castle is there a way to fix it?

Code:

While running game code:
    python:
    kingdomai()

Full traceback:
    python:
    kingdomai()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Kingmaker 0.11.4 0.11.4
Tue Feb  8 20:42:20 2022

Szlekane

Jun 10, 2018
Same here, when I declared war on one of my neighbors this kept popping up every time I clicked the world map.

i got this error while i was out stoping a raid , i stopped the raid and did not have the energy points to go back so i slept now when i open the map i get the error so i cant go back to my castle is there a way to fix it?

Code:

While running game code:
    python:
    kingdomai()

Full traceback:
    python:
    kingdomai()

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Kingmaker 0.11.4 0.11.4
Tue Feb  8 20:42:20 2022

Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
I'd probably add different outfits for the protagonists, but I can't see myself adding much more than that since it would increase the work exponentially and it already is a full plate for one person haha.
KingmakerVN i hope you add full plate armor for the mc outfit (the helm are optional or make the visor open), since i do like plate armor aesthetic (or is that was what you try to hint or imply)

Yeah, I thought that beating the enemy fast and avoid a large number of losses would be better, but maybe it the best case could be the opposite. Maybe at some point I could let the player choose.
yeah i personally like it if we can arrange our formation to choose which troop on the frontline or add variant troop to it if possible like who gonna be the backup troop when one is down, or making certain formation to focus on certain part of enemy formation to separate or flanking or pincer the enemy etc.

and good luck with the bug fixing, i dont try the newest one yet knowing it still have lot of bugs, so maybe what i say are already implemented in a way.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes