3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Is there any possible way in the near future where you can make it to where we can have a selection of maybe create our own Familial Sigil/Heraldry and maybe in the future add in a Dynasty tree to see our ancestors and or current/living members in our Noble House?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there any possible way in the near future where you can make it to where we can have a selection of maybe create our own Familial Sigil/Heraldry and maybe in the future add in a Dynasty tree to see our ancestors and or current/living members in our Noble House?
The create your own banner idea was raised before, but given the many occurances in the artwork it was deemed to much work for to little gain to implement

Reactions: WhatthisISB

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
This is a May 9 update on : "Hello everyone! Bit of an update.This is some of the stuff I’ve drawn in the last couple of weeks. I think I’ll release this month with 2 se"

Reactions: Ssato243

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Alright, who's the redhead lady in the banner, been told she's in the game but since I never found out what character, I figured I would ask here

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Alright, who's the redhead lady in the banner, been told she's in the game but since I never found out what character, I figured I would ask here
she got removed due to external reasons i think? if i remember right it was due to the writer of her character leaving the project or something like that.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
alright, so what are the characters you can hook up with, i know of the valkrii, the sword lady, the sister (partially, cant do much yet), mother, witch, elf and dowager queen? never got dowager queen to pop up like ever and my betrothed flag is still -1 o no idea wtf is going on cuz neither elf nor dowager is appearing...

anyone got the codes for the scenes? although the scene codes dont seem to do anything on the throne. tried for example, director elfstg3, director enter elfstg3, directorelfstg3 and elfstg3 and still nothing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
alright, so what are the characters you can hook up with, i know of the valkrii, the sword lady, the sister (partially, cant do much yet), mother, witch, elf and dowager queen? never got dowager queen to pop up like ever and my betrothed flag is still -1 o no idea wtf is going on cuz neither elf nor dowager is appearing...

anyone got the codes for the scenes? although the scene codes dont seem to do anything on the throne. tried for example, director elfstg3, director enter elfstg3, directorelfstg3 and elfstg3 and still nothing
Dowager Queen = "Landlady" or whatever role you choose to define for her

For the Elves you need to be invaded by some Elfs and than choose to take diplomatic actions to deal with that

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
KingmakerVN
when's the next update coming?

also could you list all the publicly available codes and bug a mod to put them in the OP? it's a pain to hunt for them... and i accidentally deleted a text file note i made for myself listing them. :FacePalm:

Reactions: Meowmadam

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Dowager Queen = "Landlady" or whatever role you choose to define for her

For the Elves you need to be invaded by some Elfs and than choose to take diplomatic actions to deal with that
Ah, makes sense now

I have yet to get the elves... weird, even scene code entry doesn't work anymore

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Ah, makes sense now

I have yet to get the elves... weird, even scene code entry doesn't work anymore
Did you by any chance engage with combat system? If so you might have killed elven party or something. I had similiar problem because one of variables required for event went into negative for some reason after I decided to sent queen as diplomat. So event just broke for me and I had to set variables by myself to restart it.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Did you by any chance engage with combat system? If so you might have killed elven party or something. I had similiar problem because one of variables required for event went into negative for some reason after I decided to sent queen as diplomat. So event just broke for me and I had to set variables by myself to restart it.
nah didnt see anything about that but probably should check. i asusme it should be -1 or 0 for it to not be active?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
nah didnt see anything about that but probably should check. i asusme it should be -1 or 0 for it to not be active?
If it's -1 or less then event should not activate since it needs to be 0 or higher to work.

Edit: I looked up which one it was and setting loversVars[11][3] to 0 was what did it for me. You also need diplomacy above 50 for option to end elven threat to appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: dokodesuka

beertech

Jun 17, 2022
I don't remember if this is already set up or you need to input relationship when you first started but she is in the church.
ok, so its the queen? because the game starts with the text:"before your mother passed away she gave you a special name.
and the mc keeps caling the queen landlady

Edit:
never mind, found it! ty for your time

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Has anyone heard of any updates from the dev recently? Patreon and Subcribestar posts are few months old now and he mentioned about something about upcoming release, but i don't have access to specifics.

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
I encountered a problem with the old maid where after mc has sex with her for the first time, the other events were impossible to trigger as the button that was suppose to show at night on the right side 'court' bar never shows up.
I played around with variables a bit and found that changing the variable "oldmCon" to true fixed the issue and now I can trigger old maid's event easily.
I don't know if this has been reported but if anyone else is having the same problem they can my solution.

Reactions: beertech
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes