3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
LOL you never know man, some 20 year old toasters work better and break less than new ones.

might be an idea to post on a dev help thread somwhere on this site. another game dev or even a modder might know how to fix this specific issue.
This is a classic false equivalency fallacy. Apples and oranges. Besides, even toasters have significant upgrade options from a basic model, including software. Compare a basic toaster with 6 heat settings only with something like this:
https _specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_5ddad11be0af7b0006b23215_960x0.jpg fit=scale.jpg

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
This is a classic false equivalency fallacy. Apples and oranges. Besides, even toasters have significant upgrade options from a basic model, including software. Compare a basic toaster with 6 heat settings only with something like this:
View attachment 1597564
I agree with the sentiment but that's hella overenginered. It's like that camping grill that wouldn't let you use it without the update.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Hey i got an error, Couldn't find file "petite/petiteBody wedding.png, is this due to a previous save or just a mistake when compressing?

It wasn't clear but it happens when the sister/rommie comes to sleep at night.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
no, the file on the OP is still 11.1 :/ so that is what im using
check the previous page for dev mega links, thread hasn't been updated just yet.

they sure are taking a while to update this time aren't they. >_< more people need to 'report' the links so the thread gets updated i guess.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I agree with the sentiment but that's hella overenginered. It's like that camping grill that wouldn't let you use it without the update.
True. I know Sancho has asked a Dev to upgrade their version of Ren'Py because he couldn't even mod the game untill they used a newer version. So old versions can cause issues. I know one recient version caused a crash to desktop too.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
True. I know Sancho has asked a Dev to upgrade their version of Ren'Py because he couldn't even mod the game untill they used a newer version. So old versions can cause issues. I know one recient version caused a crash to desktop too.
My god. I can't win with this one.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
yeah im gonna wait a couple more versions, my kingdomn keeps getting reset for no reason, you may want to have a look at it. It does not show any error's when it does.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
yeah im gonna wait a couple more versions, my kingdomn keeps getting reset for no reason, you may want to have a look at it. It does not show any error's when it does.
Yeah, I have no idea but I think it's some renpy stuff. I'll try to update it and see if that fixes it.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Is this mostly gameplay / tech improvements? How much new h scenes does 0.11 have?

This release is mostly gameplay focused. I'd wait for the next one in a couple of months for h-scenes since this one only has one new one.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Ok, the map button doesn't work. How can we see the new h-scene?
Which map button? I took it out from easy mode.

You get a court event with an old woman dressed in purple and then you investigate in person. After that you wait like a month or so.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes