3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
last patch the elf embassador visit point system is bug so you can never get the queen to come, is this bug fixed?

0Knight

Dec 26, 2022
Unable to upgrade de citadel walls, when i click to upgrade the game go to the crown lands map and i cannot click on nothing more v0.13

Nvm, i found accidentally the fix, just go to the crown map and click on the citadel with the right mouse buttom, the wall upgrade window will pop up.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cheats are still working you just have to remember where the throne is and click/tap on that spot.
Can you tell me which cheats work and how you got them to work.

I click on the throne and type in the cheat and nothing happens.

Show how you type the cheat in, not clicking on the throne but spell it out here and I will try it.
Like I said I can not get them to work.

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
Northen raids, need to have high languages and athletics, and I think being able to command the army too
The barbarians are not showing up at all for me. I have literally maxed out all my stats and got the message I could lead the army now. Once I take command of the army there is literally nothing to do, sure there are occasional armies from other places on the screen but I will be damned if I can figure out how to interact with any of them or find anything to do on the screen other than move the troops around.

Reactions: kidderyao

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
The barbarians are not showing up at all for me. I have literally maxed out all my stats and got the message I could lead the army now. Once I take command of the army there is literally nothing to do, sure there are occasional armies from other places on the screen but I will be damned if I can figure out how to interact with any of them or find anything to do on the screen other than move the troops around.
It's a random chance for the Valkriis mob to spawn when you hold court each day. Similar to how bandits/thieves/etc spawn on the world map.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait for a fire to start in the northern marches, which indicates the province is under attack

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
It's a random chance for the Valkriis mob to spawn when you hold court each day. Similar to how bandits/thieves/etc spawn on the world map.
Wait for a fire to start in the northern marches, which indicates the province is under attack
Well then, I guess my save is broken then. I am on week 100 and literally nothing has happened on the world map, I suppose I will just wait for a new version or a bug fix to come out and start over.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I'm glad the game was updated, but unfortunately there seems to be a lot of bugs with events starting before they should and characters mentioning things that haven't happened yet. I also had problems with lords coming to the court out of order and then their icons to interact with them not showing up in the sidebar of the castle map.

Aug 13, 2018
Just after making Eleanor my captain of the guard, I get the following error every time I get past the court decisions the next day

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 41381, in script
python:
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Any idea what's happening and how I can fix it?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
ok this is bugy as hell...
No Elves no Barbarian no army fights nothing happens in 100 weeks played...
deleted and waiting..!

Reactions: Boldano
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes