3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
Found a bug: maxing out farms before you clear out the forest disables your ability to upgrade them properly (they r no longer choosable), leaving with half of an estate empty
Keep going. The fields will open for upgrades again once the forest is cleared.
we need the new cheats code any hero ?
They are in the script.rpy file. I'll probably miss some, but here are the ones I recognize.

perfectrep
Nobility = 100
Merchants = 100
Commoners = 100
Church = 100

itisknown
Renown = 1000

jackpot
Gold += 1000

spacemarines
Training += 500

getequipped
Equipment += 500

highmorale
armies[playerkingdom][4] = 100
armies[playerkingdom][28] = 100

perfectking
Diplomacy = 100
Rhetoric = 100
Public_speaking = 100
Royal_etiquette = 100
Martial = 100
Strategy = 100
Tactics = 100
Logistics = 100
Intrigue = 100
Intelligence = 100
Scheming = 100
Lying = 100
Stewardship = 100
Administration = 100
Trade = 100
Production = 100
Knowledge = 100
History = 100
Linguist = 100
Medicine = 100
Athletics = 100
Endurance = 100
Strength = 100
Agility = 100
Weapons = 100
Swordsmanship = 100
Polearms = 100
Archery = 100
Animal = 100
Horsemanship = 100
Dog_training = 100
Falconry = 100
Arts = 100
Instrument = 100
Dance = 100
Poetry = 100

anonymous222

Jul 12, 2017
How do I pass the Lord Graywall Etiquette check (Welcome him in Westorian tradition)? I maxed it out and it's still not enough

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
bugfixes were released on itch.io

v0.13.1
Changes
The magical throne is now a magical bush. Find it.
Studying Intrigue in baron mode now can fire up the brothel quest line.

Bug fixes.

Fixed a visual error that made it so a Rosalyn event would show the world map as background.
Fixed a visual error in which the maid would lose her eyes while hugging the protagonist.
Fixed a bug that would allow the player to spend time infinitely with Rosalyn.
Fixed an error that allowed the player to activate multiple events for Rosalyn at the same time.
Fixed an error involving the wall on the citadel menu.
Fixed an error that occurs during the Flower Knight introduction.
Fixed some typos thanks to Aver.
v0.13.2
Released a quick patch because wounded soldiers were not being healed, and an exception was being thrown when trying to play in king mode.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Kingmaker-0.13.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I clicked the throne and entered celebrity but the renown has not increased.....also i have upgraded the most of the buildings not sure this is revelant or not BUT i have spent most time with the maid but i'm still not getting any scenes with the head maid.....what id i do wrong here....? THE most important pne i have clicked a black looking brick instead of throne because the castle in my game is not showing the interior not sure why but it was like that from the starting after i came to know that this game has cheated and you need to click n the throne to activate it only then i noticed the brick on the wall near the window.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I clicked the throne and entered celebrity but the renown has not increased.....also i have upgraded the most of the buildings not sure this is revelant or not BUT i have spent most time with the maid but i'm still not getting any scenes with the head maid.....what id i do wrong here....? THE most important pne i have clicked a black looking brick instead of throne because the castle in my game is not showing the interior not sure why but it was like that from the starting after i came to know that this game has cheated and you need to click n the throne to activate it only then i noticed the brick on the wall near the window.
You need to be king if you want to bang the head maid. The cheats are activated by clicking the tree bush on the left side.

Reactions: Abhay

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
You need to be king if you want to bang the head maid. The cheats are activated by clicking the tree bush on the left side.
Thanks for leting me know about the cheats BUT one more thing my player has become king but there is still no scenes with the head maid also does the throne room appear AFTER i activate cheats or not because it still not showing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for leting me know about the cheats BUT one more thing my player has become king but there is still no scenes with the head maid also does the throne room appear AFTER i activate cheats or not because it still not showing.
Not sure what you insuating... but certain events are limited to certain timeslots.
The headmaid only becomes available if you start her event at night after MC learns about the death of the King and his heir.
And the Throne rooms Events are happening each morning before chosing player actions.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Not sure what you insuating... but certain events are limited to certain timeslots.
The headmaid only becomes available if you start her event at night after MC learns about the death of the King and his heir.
And the Throne rooms Events are happening each morning before chosing player actions.
What i'm trying to say is that my castle frommthe very begning to the point my player became king and after that i upgraded not all but 70 percent of the buildings in kingdom my castle still lokoks like this.........I'm not seeing any throne room or any of the interior like other players shared above
Also after i clicked the bushes menu appeared and i typed celebrity....STILL nothing happened....? not sure what i'm doing wrong here

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What i'm trying to say is that my castle frommthe very begning to the point my player became king and after that i upgraded not all but 70 percent of the buildings in kingdom my castle still lokoks like this.........I'm not seeing any throne room or any of the interior like other players shared above
Also after i clicked the bushes menu appeared and i typed celebrity....STILL nothing happened....? not sure what i'm doing wrong here
2 things I can think of... either you hide the GUI or you have to hover over the areas that offer interactions.
Personally I think it's the first though

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes