3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
When i hover over some of the rooms the box with info on skill gain is off in the corner and completely unreadable. Anyone know a fix or way to move these boxes?
Yeah, that is something that's been difficult to fix, because it varies a lot on the monitor that people use, or at least I think it does. Cause that is not something that happens when I test it. So I'm basically trying to fix it in the blind.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
So... basically game is unplayable without cheats since the supposed New Game+ that retains stats isn't implemented yet?

Or I'm just doing things wrong since managing to survive is hard specially the athletics skill checks :KEK:
What new game+?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Kingmaker-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
Haha but why tho?

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
Is it just me, or are Ren'Py games just easy to break and tend to run like dog water? This game seems awesome but it being on Ren'Py, means that in the first ten minutes the game has crashed five times just from opening the menu and then trying to close it. The world map is also really good at making Ren'Py choke to death.

Last edited:

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Is it just me, or are Ren'Py games just easy to break and tend to run like dog water? This game seems awesome but it being on Ren'Py, means that in the first ten minutes the game has crashed five times just from opening the menu and then trying to close it. The world map is also really good at making Ren'Py choke to death.
What did the crash screen say?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah, that is something that's been difficult to fix, because it varies a lot on the monitor that people use, or at least I think it does. Cause that is not something that happens when I test it. So I'm basically trying to fix it in the blind.
damn the programming gods the spiteful bastards

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Thinking about giving this a try. I see an Incest tag. Sex with MC's mother possible? Build a relationship with? Ect? What kind of other incest is in the game? Estimate on many hours to complete current content if you're a quick reader?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Thinking about giving this a try. I see an Incest tag. Sex with MC's mother possible? Build a relationship with? Ect? What kind of other incest is in the game? Estimate on many hours to complete current content if you're a quick reader?

I only see landladies and roomies here, sir.

Honestly, I don't know cause there's some gameplay involved.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Just letting you know, no error but the army gets instantly defeated. Probably something you should look into

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes