3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
more. (I don't know if is a new error or not)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/courtevents.rpy", line 618, in script
    python:
  File "game/courtevents.rpy", line 624, in <module>
    personalityEffect([['Royalist', min_increase]])
  File "game/code.rpy", line 7538, in personalityEffect
    personalityTest[personality] += 1
KeyError: u'Royalist'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/courtevents.rpy", line 618, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/courtevents.rpy", line 624, in <module>
    personalityEffect([['Royalist', min_increase]])
  File "game/code.rpy", line 7538, in personalityEffect
    personalityTest[personality] += 1
KeyError: u'Royalist'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Kingmaker 0.14.1 0.14.1
Sat Oct  7 17:32:19 2023
Oh fuck. Yeah. I forgot about that. At least there's only two court events that have that error unlike the other one. It's just that I was in the middle of adding court events.

JonJones1979

Jul 11, 2018
Haven't looked at the recent releases so things may have changed, but she used to be tied to one outcome of the elven slaver incursion event. I wrote up a guide for that event here, which again may be outdated.
Thx for trying, but given that its been 320 weeks and no slavers, at this point i might have to restart because it either does not trigger or i missed it. Oh well. Like the game a lot thou so...

Reactions: tuShua and gregers

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Thx for trying, but given that its been 320 weeks and no slavers, at this point i might have to restart because it either does not trigger or i missed it. Oh well. Like the game a lot thou so...
Damn. Maybe it's all the upgrades to the provinces.

If you want you can force it by clicking on the door of the outer wall of the castle map. The one next to the moat. And then type "scene" followed by "raid_elvenslavers". No quote marks.

JonJones1979

Jul 11, 2018
Damn. Maybe it's all the upgrades to the provinces.

If you want you can force it by clicking on the door of the outer wall of the castle map. The one next to the moat. And then type "scene" followed by "raid_elvenslavers". No quote marks.
Tried it by typing scene raid_elvenslavers at the wall, where you'd pull up the console/cheats menu. If it's supposed to trigger immediately it does nothing i'm afraid. Otherwise if it just sets a variable to 1 and i have to wait some more i;ll have to see. Thx for the prompt answer thou.

Edit nvm all this. i tried one more thing: typed scene--->hit enter--->raid_elvenslavers and it worked. I feel like a dolt now. But thx you for the help. Keep up the good work with the game/

Last edited:
Reactions: tuShua

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
KingmakerVN how do I get the accuracy training points(?) I can upgrade my peasants' levies.

Edit: Never mind got it. that's the experience that i need. got confuse because the map keeps moving even tho i have the army info open.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Tried it by typing scene raid_elvenslavers at the wall, where you'd pull up the console/cheats menu. If it's supposed to trigger immediately it does nothing i'm afraid. Otherwise if it just sets a variable to 1 and i have to wait some more i;ll have to see. Thx for the prompt answer thou.

Edit nvm all this. i tried one more thing: typed scene--->hit enter--->raid_elvenslavers and it worked. I feel like a dolt now. But thx you for the help. Keep up the good work with the game/
Hahaha no worries. I should've explained myself better. And thank you!

Reactions: JonJones1979

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
KingmakerVN how do I get the accuracy training points(?) I can upgrade my peasants' levies.

Edit: Never mind got it. that's the experience that i need. got confuse because the map keeps moving even tho i have the army info open.
Really? It shouldn't move. It only moves with the province info screen open.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
No way to conquer anything at the moment. Although The Whispering Halls are ruins in my mind. So even then nothing to conquer.
Come on
12erb3.gif
That could be a nice parking space!

ok lets get serious. can you check my save? i cant start some events with the characters (sister, maid, mother, etc)

.......don't mind the budget......

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Come on
View attachment 2988661
That could be a nice parking space!

ok lets get serious. can you check my save? i cant start some events with the characters (sister, maid, mother, etc)

.......don't mind the budget......
Haha I called it the whispering halls cause it's literally a bunch of holes in the mountains that dwarves left.

Let me check.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
What do you mean by some though?
what I mean is that i haven't been able to advance with either the mother, the maid, or the main story to get Lady Eleanor. I don't how to do the brothel event (I already went to the witch and saw the brothel tits)

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
what I mean is that i haven't been able to advance with either the mother, the maid, or the main story to get Lady Eleanor. I don't how to do the brothel event (I already went to the witch and saw the brothel tits)
Lol I'm really sorry I already did this to you like three times. But I realized that I was fixing stuff for 14.1, I was revamping how affinity is earned for .15. However, since I was not done, I had forgotten and also made it impossible to earn affinity in 14.1, and therefore also impossible to progress the story with any of the characters.

With that said, I released 14.2 on itch.io and that is fixed now. Plus some other bug fixes.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes