Collection Video KingoCrsh collection [2021-09-23] [KingoCrsh]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A4.gif

Overview:
KingoCrsh is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from video games, such as: Metroid, Final fantasy, Overwatch, Resident Evil, etc.
He exclusively makes snake wrapping, tentacles, and vore.

Updated: 2021-09-23
Artist: KingoCrsh - - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: up to 4K for pictures, 1080p for vids
Files: 400+ pictures
Length: 50+ animations (30min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download: - - -
Compressed: - - -

2021-09 update: - - -

A1.gif A2.gif A3.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I thought I was up on all the kinks/fetishes. These are new ones to me... :unsure:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Fangs a lot for the upload, amigo.

Some of these are hissterical. I think I'll be stroking my scales to these so hard I'll need to snake an appointment at my nearest free clinic! (Though I'm sure the civil serpents who work there will be very helpful)
God dammit. Fine, you earned your thumbs-up.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Fangs a lot for the upload, amigo.

Some of these are hissterical. I think I'll be stroking my scales to these so hard I'll need to snake an appointment at my nearest free clinic! (Though I'm sure the civil serpents who work there will be very helpful)
My veins have been punctured...

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I've seen this artist's stuff around and it's really amazing, great to see a collection here. Thanks as always for the awesome work that you do rf96!
I know vore, but I never knew being wrapped by a snake would be a fetish. The internet really is an amazing place! :p
It's a full fledged fetish in and of itself, but you can also think of it as a middle-ground between vore and bondage as well.
Huh... this is weirdly hot.
Yes, come to the dark side!

May 31, 2020
WoW Thank you rf96 This is truly a surprise but a welcome one. There is also an artist called ''Eh'' {@ehhypnohub on twitter}
that does cool hypnotic arts. It'll be much appreciated if you could also add their videos and pictures.

Reactions: rf96