May 3, 2022
is this MTL worth it? Or should I just wait for the translation in 3 years. Played and loved Demon Roots btw
Really just depends on your tolerance level and reading comprehension. If you're good at making sense of mtls then yes go ahead and play this, it could be a LONG wait for the next TL. If you get frustrated by it then it's best to wait.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
During the prologue of the game (after saving the girl from thugs/bandits), you have this part where you need to find a cell (needs a key apparently). The entire map for the first part is completely black, save a few red lights, after clicking around for hours, I finally was able to make an ice bridge across to the next area. However, the next area is completely black. I managed to find a door witch didn't take the key, but I've been walking around spamming 'Space Bar' for over 2 hours and have only gotten berries and monster encounters. WTF is going on here? I just want to get past this part, can someone help me?
Yeah, the room named "Paramount Isolation Cell"

Is this a bug or something? Only happens to me when I suicide in the 2nd prologue fight

I think maybe its the bug from having the suicide option? Cuz in the not English version, suicide is not an option.

ZZZtremor

May 4, 2021
I have the game on steam and I would like to play there but t's censored, I managed a couple of years ago to patch it but this time the file didn't remove the censor, how should I fix it?

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Man I can't wait for King's Exit to have a proper translation so I can give the MC's blonde friend all the bad ending available to her for what she did to Polca in Demon's Roots
You'll probably understand her motivations and come to like her. Guinai never did anything wrong and even Polca understands her and doesn't hold grudges.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
You'll probably understand her motivations and come to like her. Guinai never did anything wrong and even Polca understands her and doesn't hold grudges.
Yeah I understand the reasoning but you can't blame a man for holding a bit of a grudge, I got invested to the characters man lmao. Those bad endings really are coming over her way.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah I understand the reasoning but you can't blame a man for holding a bit of a grudge, I got invested to the characters man lmao. Those bad endings really are coming over her way.
Oh don't worry about that, King Exit is basically about her suffering at the hands of Demons and that's without counting the bad ends either.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
she's supposed to have ultimate magical power right, so slaughter everyone and everything is the only real answer, if you have ultimate unrivaled magical power and you lose everyone it's just logical you will kill everyone and anyone who tries to even get close. never understood how characters always go the depressed route when stuff like the prologue happens to them, just go more aggressive instead (then again i am known for being a cold af bitch xD)

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
anybody know what you're supposed to do after getting the armor in the prison (don't wanna run around all over the place because it has random encounters and i will avoid it like the plague) had to keep it jap language all the way in the prison cuz every single cutscene (in the prison) crashes the game on english from what i assume is because of the rags outfit picture of louise. (and it seems this game is after demon roots? would have thought before cuz this one is vx ace and demon roots is mv xD)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Still waiting for a non-MTL english version to play this.
the MTL isn't too bad to me, the main issue i have is that it's vx ace, which often have full screen forces minimizing issues and can't use the mouse

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
anybody know what you're supposed to do after getting the armor in the prison (don't wanna run around all over the place because it has random encounters and i will avoid it like the plague) had to keep it jap language all the way in the prison cuz every single cutscene (in the prison) crashes the game on english from what i assume is because of the rags outfit picture of louise. (and it seems this game is after demon roots? would have thought before cuz this one is vx ace and demon roots is mv xD)
Well it's a prequel the creator made years after King Exit, even if takes place beforehand chronologically it's no surprise to see it using a more user friendly engine

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well it's a prequel the creator made years after King Exit, even if takes place beforehand chronologically it's no surprise to see it using a more user friendly engine
as i just finished demons roots, I see how it worked as a prequel, and in a way a form of sequel with this games title being the title of the book of prophecy (the ending showing centuries later)

MKnok211

Mar 13, 2021
Steam version is outdated, the DLsite version has a additional CG back when it's 2017, can anyone get that version? (the latest version is in 2022, but it doesn't have any actual additional content)

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes