Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
No, I think it means Kagura will first translate it in Chinese, with an English release in sight, just not at a specific date for now. Knowing Kagura, mostly some month after the Chinese release. Also dependent on the success of the Demon Roots English version I guess. My hopes are so high, really hope KE gets a proper translation, and that the authors future work also get one.
Why do I play these kind of game when I know they'll make me cry in the end?
BECAUSE they make you cry in the end! something like that happens when someon ACTUALLY GIVES A FUCK about the shit he makes, proper character growth is SOOO sparse lately, THAT makes me cry! WHEN was the last time a western game or movie's story moved you so much, that you needed to cry? I couldn't even force my face to make a face on most of them lately!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
the link is dead,pls share !
never fear citizen for i am here!

other news it appear there is someone on the steam forum who is working on properly translating KE, progress is scarce but he did show some of it, you can see them here:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
Yeah, that WTH moment when you realized that King Exit is chronologically after Demons Root
Depends on if you broke your promise or not at the middle point. Actually no scratch that, you're right, it chronologically happens after Demons Roots on both ends.

Last edited:

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I don't know the details but I played several of those titles, the company that lost the rights did terrible MTLs. My hope is tht someone qualified will pick them up, particularly King Exit which is a quality game otherwise. Since Kagura Games has just released the prequel to King Exit (Demons Roots) our best hope is that KG picks King Exit up sometime in the near future. Doesn't seem particularly likely though.
So apparently Demon Roots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I thought that was exteremly cool for what they did. Although I haven't finished the game so I might be wrong but it doesn't seem like it maybe.

Finally beat Demon Roots and not going to reveal the ending but kings exit still happens. It's interesting they went that route. But now I want a kings exit good translation or edited translation.
Whoa. I had no idea Demon Roots was a prequel to King Exit. I didn't wanna play it because of loli MC (nothing against loli stuff, I just like big booba too much, so it's just not relevant to my interests), so I never knew.

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
Depends on if you broke your promise or not at the middle point. Actually no scratch that, you're right, it chronologically happens after Demons Roots on both ends.
i literally have no idea that the child in the opening of demon roots are actually Geolouise and her blonde friend.. its probably 10-15 year after demons root event, is there other chara in demons root appearing in King Exit?

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
i literally have no idea that the child in the opening of demon roots are actually Geolouise and her blonde friend.. its probably 10-15 year after demons root event, is there other chara in demons root appearing in King Exit?

iirc the warden did

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yes, maybe not from Kagura but the dev said he hired translator, he didn't specify who or when it will be released, only that it will release on dlsite in english.
Could you please post the news of where and when he said that if you have them?!

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Could you please post the news of where and when he said that if you have them?!
Previous page of this discussion:

https://f95zone.to/threads/kings-exit-quick-nail-aristocrat.6080/post-9915565

It will or at least, better than what we had on Steam:

Google Translated tweet:
"Kaguragames tried, but didn't make it. Currently, we are recreating the translated version, and we are aiming to release it on DLsite first."

cl3ar

May 1, 2021
Hi, i don't really know if this is the propper place to ask this (never really used this website yet somehow i had an account lol )but i have a question

How can I start the new game+? i had to delete all the data from my pc and i downloaded a save file so I can keep up with the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i kinda want to get the other ending, tho on my first playthrough i didn't had the option to do anything else but do what i did? i don't really know why, anyways, what i want to do is start the new game plus so i can get faster to where i was, even tho it would ruin a bit the experience, thanks in advance : D

mbhx

Dec 29, 2018
Since there is not going to be a good EN translate in the near future I thought I would just buy and play the JP version instead. Problem is the demo version from DL site seems to be corrupted or missing files, running it in Japanese locale didn't help either. Has anybody played the full JP version and does it work?

Also it's a special kind of bad when the Chinese translation is almost just as bad as the English

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes